HOW TO SUBMIT A CLAIM
1) Before submitting a claim, please read the Terms & Conditions and ensure your claim meets the following requirements:
- The Best Rate Guarantee claim must be made within 24 hours of making your original reservation, and at least 72 hours before the check-in date.
- If the original reservation was made within 72 hours of arrival the Best Rate Guarantee is not applied.
- The original reservation refers to the initial reservation made through the MGM Resorts property website and does not include modified or canceled reservations.
- The competing rate must be for the same hotel, room type, bed type, for the same set of dates and number of guests.
- The Best Rate Guarantee cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to unpublished rates.
- Unpublished rates include private rates, package rates, rates involving a prepaid voucher program, hotel rooms sold as part of a travel package (including airfare, car, entertainment, meals, etc).
- The Best Rate Guarantee applies to rates only made available to the general public.
- Rates not available to the general public include direct marketing offers, corporate discount rates, convention rates, group rates, meeting rates, any rates requiring membership in a club such as AAA rates or AARP rates, affinity programs, or other organizations where the rates are targeted specifically toward a group of individuals and not intended for the general public.
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to any rates from opaque providers or on auction websites.
- An opaque provider is any entity or service that sells or otherwise makes available, or directly or indirectly provides or makes available, information relating to available hotel rooms in a manner that prevents, until after the buyer has guaranteed payment, a customer from determining through information made available by such entity two or more of the opaque characteristics of any specific available room or hotel reservation that is currently available. Opaque characteristics means with respect to any available hotel room or hotel reservation, (a) the name of the property on which the available hotel room is located, (b) the precise location of the property on which the available hotel room is located, and (c) the identity, brand or flag affiliation of the hotel that will provide such available room.
- The Best Rate Guarantee claim may be denied where the difference between the competing rate and the rate on the MGM Resorts’ website is less than 1% or $1, whichever is greater.
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to rates on on-request websites that do not provide immediate hotel confirmations.
- Availability of the competing rate must be proven by an acceptable form of evidence:
- Evidence includes a printout of the screen or a screenshot that proves availability and rate (i.e. the credit card information page that shows the rate, room type, dates, etc.) You do not, however, have to book the rate.
- Initial search result screens and other screens prior to the point of transaction or booking do not demonstrate the room and rate are actually available from the website and are not acceptable.
- A rate which is published through magazine, newspaper, or any other communication medium for online purchases must be dated, documented, and must be confirmed by the hotel for availability.
- In the event of a multiple night stay, the Best Rate Guarantee will compare the total room cost of the stay with the total room cost of the stay booked at a competing rate with substantially similar rate limitations.
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to taxes, gratuities, or any additional resort or guest charges or fees that may apply at the hotel.
- The estimated value of value added amenities or promotions offered as part of a competing rate will be excluded from the rate comparison and will not be provided when honoring the lower rate.
- A Best Rate Guarantee reward will only be provided if the individual making the valid claim stays in the reserved guest room.
- The Best Rate Guarantee Program only applies to rooms that are owned or managed by Vdara/The Signature
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to privately-owned condo hotel units that are managed by third-party rental companies
- All Best Rate claims must be submitted in US dollars.
2) If the claim meets the above requirements, please follow the below steps to process the claim:
- Please download and complete all fields of the Best Rate Guarantee Claim Form
- Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- Fax or email the completed form along with the appropriate form of evidence
3) Upon validation of the claim:
- A customer service associate will send an email to you within 72 hours of submitting your claim that will include the reservation confirmation number and the new rate that you will be charged.
- Upon check-out at the hotel, you will be automatically charged the confirmed lower rate. If requested, you must present your email confirmation from the customer service center associate to the front desk agent as validation for the lower rate.
- If, for any reason, the hotel does not honor the lower rate before check out, you must fax or email the respective Customer Service Department within fifteen (15) days of the conclusion of your stay with the folio and a copy of the confirmation email that you received. The Customer Service Department will then reimburse you by either check or credit card, the difference in rates.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If you advise the property of a lower, published, available room rate for the same hotel and accommodations, for the same room type and bed type, and for the same dates and number of guests (the "competing rate"), within 24 hours after making a reservation, and before 72 hours prior to arrival, the property will honor the competing rate, plus give you an additional 10% discount off the competing rate.
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to existing reservations that are not booked through an MGM Resorts website (excluding MLife.com) and MGM Resorts is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel (e.g. a call center, a non MGM Resorts website).
- The Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where the MGM Resorts websites or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond MGM Resorts reasonable control.
- Any disputes arising out of or related to the Best Rate Guarantee or these Best Rate Guarantee Terms shall be handled individually without any class action, and shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Nevada.
- MGM Resorts International may at any time and without notice terminate or restrict a person’s ability to submit a claim under or otherwise benefit from the Best Rate Guarantee, if in its sole discretion MGM Resorts determines that such person has: (1) acted in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws or ordinances; (2) acted in a fraudulent or abusive manner; (3) submitted multiple invalid Best Rate Guarantee claims; (4) failed to stay at an MGM Resorts destination after receiving approved Best Rate Guarantee claims; or (5) breached any of these Best Rate Guarantee terms.
- Customer Service associates have the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including, but not limited to, determining that it is for the same hotel, room type, bed type, dates, and number of guests, and that it meets all terms, conditions, and claims processing requirements.
- Void where prohibited by law. MGM Resorts International reserves the right to amend, revise, supplement, suspend, or discontinue the Best Rate Guarantee in its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply.