Las Vegas Strip Map | Las Vegas Casino Strip | MGM Resorts Strip Hotels
- The Strip is 4.2 miles long.
- There are 148,690 hotel rooms in Las Vegas.
- Visitors of Sin City consume more than 60,000 pounds of shrimp every day, which is more than the rest of the United States combined!
- MGM Grand, MGM Resorts first owned hotel opened its doors on December 1993.
- The bronze lion outside of the MGM Grand Hotel sits at 45 feet tall and weighs 50 tons, making it the largest bronze sculpture in the country.
- The Luxor light is arguably the brightest light beam on earth and on a clear night is said to be visible all the way from LA!
- The Luxor Hotel’s Sphinx, a re-creation of the Great Sphinx of Giza, is 101 feet high and is two stories larger than the original.
- The Bellagio chocolate fountain certified by Guinness World Records circulates 2 tons of chocolate per minute and is 27 feet tall.
- Most of Ocean’s 11 was filmed at the Bellagio and the iconic final shot was in front of the fountains.
- Mandalay Bay Beach is an actual beach in the desert.
Start your day with a delicious breakfast at Primrose at Park MGM and enjoy all-you-can-drink sparkling rosé. We recommend the delicious Garden Omelette filled with mushrooms, spinach, gruyère cheese, peppers, and onion served with zucchini, smashed fingerlings & brioche. Finish breakfast with a mouth-watering homemade cinnamon roll. Next, head over to the Mandalay Bay and purchase tickets for the Shark Reef Aquarium, home to over 2,000 animals including the saw fish, giant rays, endangered green sea turtles, piranha, jellyfish, and the rare golden crocodile.
Hungry? Head over LAGO and indulge without overdoing it. At LAGO, enjoy the thoroughly modern concept of small plates executed with an impeccable Italian focus. Ask to sit on the open-air patio which offers waterfront seating centered on Lake Bellagio. Select from soups, salads, crostinis, focaccia, and pizzettes, along with refreshing meat, seafood and vegetarian plates designed for sharing. After a delicious lunch, walk out to the front of the hotel and enjoy the iconic water show, the Fountains of Bellagio that represents the romantic spirit of the resort.
Book a table at Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak at The Mirage. Smell the open aroma of open charcoal grills and wood-burning ovens as you watch chefs handcraft specialties right before your eyes. After dinner, attend The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil show which takes you on a journey of thrilling aerial acrobatics, colorful new imagery, and reimagined choreography set to the backdrop of iconic Beatles music. After the show, it’s time to party at On The Record at Park MGM. Hidden behind a record store entrance off the main casino floor, this club has three rooms, indoor and outdoor spaces, and a world-class cocktail program!