Bud Light Beer Garden RestrictionsWhat items are allowed in the venue?
- All ages
- Strollers welcome
- Backpacks (medium), small bags/purses/clutch/fanny packs
- all bag size restriction of (12 in. x 12 in. x 6 in.) or smaller
- Hats, sunglasses, or sunblock
- Lighters, cigarettes, or cigars
- Cell phones
- Empty camel packs/bota bags
- up to 1.5 liters or smaller
- Small towels 30 in. x 56 in.
- Digital/ film cameras (no detachable lens)
- One 16 oz. empty or factory-sealed water bottle (no glass)
- ADA motorized scooters
- Air boards/hover boards/segways
- Outside food and alcohol
- Aluminum cans, glass, or disposable containers
- Coolers/thermos-type containers
- Selfie sticks
- Bare feet
- Bags (larger than 12 in. x 12 in. x 6 in.)
- Aerosol cans
- Animals or pets (disability service animals excluded)
- Blankets or sheets
- Totems, signs, posters or flags (larger than 11 in. x 17 in.)
- Lights/glow sticks
- Sharp objects
- Noise-making devices (including air horns, bells, bullhorn, thundersticks, or whistles)
- Sticks, bats, clubs, box cutters, razors, or weapons of any kind
- Fireworks or explosives
- Umbrellas or tents of any kind
- Video, professional photography, or audio-recording equipment
- Drugs, drug paraphernalia, or illegal substances of any kind
- The consumption of marijuana on the premises is prohibited
- Sharpies, markers, or spray paint
- Stuffed animals, toys, or squirt guns
- In-line skates, roller skates, skateboards, or bikes
- Laser pointers
- Suspicious items (venue management discretion*)
- Balloons, balls, inflatables, or frisbees
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- Mace/pepper spray or other dangerous chemicals and compounds
- Firearms, stun-guns, handcuffs, explosives, martial arts, instruments, knives, brass knuckles, baton stick club, ammunition, or weapon parts
*Any items deemed by venue management to be dangerous, inappropriate or disruptive to other guests’ enjoyment of the event. Rules are subject to change without notice.
Things to Know Before You Go! Bud Light Beer Garden.Will masks be required at Bud Light Beer Garden?
At this time, masks are not required at Bud Light Beer Garden since it is in outdoor event.
Event day parking is recommended at the Mandalay Bay, Delano or Luxor self-parking garages. Depending on the event, parking starts at $40. Prepaid parking is available for purchase here.
Entrance to the Bud Light Beer Garden is free to the public. Guests can also purchase our VIP All You Can Eat/Drink package, starting at $99 here:
The Bud Light Beer Garden is located between Luxor and Mandalay Bay, at the southwestern point of the Pyramid, next to the intersection of Las Vegas Boulevard and Mandalay Bay Road.
All ages are welcome.
The safety of our guests and employees is our highest priority. Our security team is highly trained and works closely with law enforcement and security experts to continually refine security procedures to maximize effectiveness and provide safe, enjoyable environment for everyone.
The Bud Light Beer Garden will be open 4 hours before kickoff through the end of the game. After the games, guests are encouraged to keep the party going at Mandalay Bay and Luxor.
Yes, the Bud Light Beer Garden will stream the games on several large screens viewable to attendees.
Outside food and alcohol is not permitted.
Stadium Walk will feature food from several MGM Resorts venues, including International Smoke, Public House, Beerhaus and Diablo’s Cantina. There is also a Bud Light Beer Garden that will serve Bud products as well as other cocktails.
Yes! There will be entertainment including player appearances, live DJs and more. Our programming will vary depending on the weekend. Stay tuned to our social channels or find details here.
Allegiant Stadium is about a 10-15 minute walk from the Bud Light Beer Garden, headed west on Hacienda Boulevard directly to the stadium entrance. On game days, Hacienda Boulevard will be closed to cars and will allow foot traffic only.