Bodies...The Exhibition has been experienced by more than 15 million people worldwide. Using an innovative preservation process, the Exhibition showcases real full-bodies and organs, providing a detailed, three-dimensional vision of the human form rarely seen outside of an anatomy lab.
Purchase Tickets (Toll Free) 800.557.7428
Purchase Tickets (Local) 702.262.4400
Date & Times
March 13 - June 30 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM; Last admission 7:00 PM
- The Exhibition showcases 13 whole-body specimens and more than 260 organs and partial body specimens.
- These real human bodies have been meticulously dissected, preserved through an innovative process.
- The bodies are respectfully presented, giving visitors the opportunity to view the beauty and complexity of their own organs and systems.
- The Exhibition provides an up-close look inside our skeletal, muscular, respiratory, and circulatory systems.
- Authentic human specimens illustrate the damage caused to organs by over-eating and lack of exercise encouraging healthy lifestyle choices.
- A healthy lung is featured next to a black lung ravaged by smoking in a vivid comparison more powerful than any textbook image.
Free Teacher Guides and Lesson Plans
Our award-winning BODIES…The Exhibition Teacher's Guide is divided into two sections. First, you will find the Guide to Student Learning with experiential classroom activities aligned to Nevada, California, Arizona, and Utah Academic Standards. Next is the Guide to Exhibition Galleries, a road map to follow when you visit the Exhibition with your school group. To receive your free Exhibition Teacher’s Guide, go to this link and submit your request.
- General Admission $32.00
- Senior (Over 65) $30.00
- Military $7.00 Off
- Children (4-12) $24.00
- Child (0-3) FREE
- Locals (with valid ID) $29.00
- Combos** $42.00
Audio guides are available weekdays, weekends and holidays for $5.00.
* Prices do not include taxes or service charges.
Our venue management reserves the right to refuse any non-valid discounts or offers at the box office. For questions concerning your offers, please address them with the provider.
** Combo tickets include both BODIES...The Exhibition and Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition and are available at the box office only.
The following are prohibited inside the galleries:
- Food or beverages
- Pets - Guide dogs and other service animals only.
- Large packages, shopping bags or back packs.
- Smoking is not permitted in any area of the Exhibition Center.
Please contact 702.262.4230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for group sales pricing.
From The Parking Garage
Walk across the walkway, enter the hotel and head up the escalators to the Food Court. Walk through the Food Court and the Bodies Exhibit will be on the left.
From The Main Valet Entrance
Enter the hotel and go up the escalators in the main lobby, to the second floor. Walk straight and the Bodies Exhibit will be on the right.
Hours of Operation
|Mon - Sun||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
Box Office Hours
|Audio Booth||Mon - Sun 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Atrium Box Office||Mon - Sun 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
Groups of 10 or more can receive discounted admission at BODIES… The Exhibition when arranged in advance. BODIES…The Exhibition is suitable for field trips and school groups (including homeschool groups). Corporate events and venue buy-outs are also available. Our experienced event staff will be on hand to ensure a seamless experience in our one-of-a-kind event space. For more information about groups, field trips, or events, please contact GroupEventsLV@emgroup.com.
All Luxor shows and Exhibits can be purchased at all Luxor Box Offices.
|Purchase Tickets (Toll Free)||800.557.7428|
|Purchase Tickets (Local)||702.262.4400|
*All bags are subject to search. Backpacks, luggage or like items are strictly prohibited in the show room.
Unfortunately, no seats are available. Please select another time or call 866.761.7111.