Corporate & CareersHow can I apply for a job with MGM Resorts International?
So you’re interested in joining our team? Fantastic! Find out more information on Careers with MGM Resorts International on our website.
Yes, we have an entertainment loyalty program called M life Rewards. Our loyalty program is more than a casino loyalty program; our members earn rewards for hotel, dining, entertainment and gaming activity at any one of 16 MGM Resorts International destinations nationwide! Find out more about the M life Rewards program here.
Dynamic Currency Conversion is a convenient service that offers international guests a choice of paying for their room and purchases in their local currency or US Dollars. All of the MGM Resorts in Las Vegas offer this service to our guests at the Front Desk, VIP Lounge, Pool Operations, and via the Contact Center as well as Casino Marketing. There are no hidden fees and the exact price is known at the time of the purchase or charge. This benefits guests in offsetting existing fees directly associated with international credit cards and is available in International MasterCard and Visa transactions. Our Detroit, Biloxi, Tunica and National Harbor Resorts do not offer Dynamic Currency Conversion services. Borgata resort in Atlantic City offers dynamic currency conversion services through NRT kiosks.
LET stands for Live Entertainment Tax. Click here for more information about NV LET.
- Seasonal temperatures range from 34° F (1° C) to 58° F (14° C) in the Winter, 60° F (16° C) to 88° F (31° C) in the Spring, 74° F (23° C) to 103° F (39° C) in the Summer, and 54° F (12° C) to 82° F (28° C) in the Fall.
- For specific temperatures we suggest using a weather service, such as Weather.com, to find detailed information about Las Vegas weather.
Las Vegas is in the Pacific Time Zone, UTC -8:00
Yes, connect with MGM Resorts International on the following social media platforms:
Currently we do not have online chat capabilities. Contact our Central Reservations team at 855.788.6775 who will be happy to assist your needs.
There’s always something new happening in Las Vegas. Use the MGM Resorts Entertainment Guide to find the hottest shows, concerts, and other entertainment coming to Las Vegas in 2017.
ResortsHow do I request a donation from MGM Resorts?
All requests for charitable donations should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MGM Resorts gift cards are accepted at participating destinations. For a list of participating destinations where you can purchase, redeem or to purchase online, visit http://www2.mgmresorts.com/giftofvegas/
- MGM Resorts has worked hard to improve the parking amenities at each of its resorts. We currently offer one or more Electric Vehicle Charging stations at:
- Bellagio, ARIA, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand Las Vegas, The Mirage, New York-New York, Luxor and Excalibur in Las Vegas and Borgata in Atlantic City. Parking fees may apply.
- Please contact your resort for more information about its Electric Vehicle Charging stations.
- Unlimited local and 800 calls
- In-room internet access
- Fitness Center access
- Boarding pass printing
- Property –wide and/or lobby wireless internet access
- And more!
Some of our properties do offer the option of purchasing sheets and bedding. Please contact the concierge at the resort for more information about purchasing hotel bedding.
CasinoHow old do I have to be to gamble?
Nevada, Mississippi, Detroit, Atlantic City and National Harbor guests must be 21 to gamble on the casino floor. National Harbor guests 18 and over can place bets in the sports book. Learn more about the legal ages to gamble at U.S. casinos.
You must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol at any MGM Resorts International destination.
We cash traveler's check at the casino cage and there in no charge for this service.
You may obtain a Marker Limit Application on our website. The marker limit forms contain specific directions for processing the application. You are also able to call and request a marker limit application with our Casino Credit Department at 800-929-9413.
Meetings, Groups, & WeddingsDo you have wedding chapels?
- Our Las Vegas Resorts - Bellagio, ARIA, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand Las Vegas, Luxor, Excalibur and Circus Circus have wedding chapels. Additional wedding venues & planning information is available on our website.
- Borgata in Atlantic City does not have a wedding chapel but has multiple wedding venues, including the Water Club.
- Beau Rivage in Biloxi, MS does not have a chapel, but there are multiple settings to choose from including Ballrooms and Waterfront wedding venues.
- Monte Carlo, Mirage, Vdara and The Signature at MGM Grand in Las Vegas do not have a chapel but do have other wedding venues available for ceremonies.
- Gold Strike in Tunica, MS; MGM Grand Detroit, and MGM National Harbor do not have wedding chapels.
You can view many of the wedding packages online on our website. You can also request more information about wedding services from any of the MGM Resorts destinations.
Our Las Vegas resort concierge team can arrange tee times at a number of Las Vegas golf courses or at the new TopGolf driving range, located near the MGM Grand just a few steps from the Las Vegas Strip. MGM Resorts International Beau Rivage Resort in Mississippi has exclusive access to the Fallen Oak Golf course. Our concierge team at other resort destinations in Detroit, Tunica, National Harbor, and Atlantic City can arrange golf tee times at local golf courses as well.
Hospitality and conference suites can be booked online at MGMResorts.com. If you need to reserve a block of rooms contact MGM Resorts Connections to assist in booking small conference suites & rooms.
PLANNING YOUR TRIP:
Reservations & OffersHow can I find out about special offers and promotions?
To learn more about resort offers and special promotions, please visit our Offers page. For the best offers and to stay up-to-date on our promotions sign up for M life Rewards.
You must be 21 years of age to make a hotel reservation at any of the MGM Resorts destinations.
All of our properties offer special rates for AAA, AARP, Military, and Government. Please call central reservations for more information or view the offers page for more information on special rates and promotions.
Yes, if you have booked your reservation on our website, call central reservations at 855-788-6775 for assistance. Please note if you booked through a third party (i.e. Expedia, Bookit, Travelocity, etc.) you will need to contact them to make any changes to your reservation.
Yes, please call central reservations at 855-788-6775 for assistance with booking a reservation at MGM Resorts International destinations. For the best hotel rates guaranteed book directly online.
Please call central reservations at 855-788-6775 for assistance with making changes to your room reservation.
At the time of booking a hotel room, MGM Resorts requires a deposit of the first night’s room and tax.
The first night's deposit is fully refundable provided notice of cancellation is received by Room Reservations at least 72 hours prior to the arrival date, unless specifically excluded by booked offer.
If you find a lower third party room rate within 24 hours of booking on our website for our Las Vegas resorts, we will not only match that rate, but give you an additional 10% off the lower rate.
The “Run of House Room” means you will have a bed type assigned at check-in.
Yes. For more information, visit MGM Resorts Vacations for more information about booking air and hotel together.
You will need to work with our Group Sales Department for booking rooms of 10 or more. You can find group information on our website, request more information through Cvent RFP, or you can contact Group Sales through our Central Reservations line at 855-788-6775 for more information.
Contact our Central Reservations team at 855-788-6775 for assistance with connecting rooms. Please note these requests are not guaranteed and certain room types do no connect.
Please contact Central Reservations at 855-788-6775 to add an additional name to a reservation.
A single person can make reservations for multiple rooms, but we encourage all guests staying at the resort to have their name assigned to rooms. Having all names attached to the reservation ensures check-in is as smooth as possible. Guests can book less than nine rooms online, for more than nine rooms please contact MGM Resorts Connections.
All guests should receive a confirmation of their reservations shortly after booking. M life Rewards members can access their reservations and confirmations online. All other guests should contact our Central Reservations at 855-788-6775 to obtain copies of confirmations or folios.
Guests can request an upgrade at check-in. To find out and confirm an upgrade before you arrive, please Central Reservations at 855-788-6775.
We offer local discounts to multiple shows however for room reservations it will vary based on property.
Credit card authorization forms are required for you to pay for someone else’s room and tax during their stay without you being present to show the credit card. Contact the specific resort to obtain the authorization form. All guests will still be required to present a credit card at check-in for incidentals for the room.
Yes, MGM Resorts occasionally features last minute and limited time offers for guests. Please consult our special offers page for current deals.
ResortsDo you offer parking?
Yes, all MGM Resorts International destinations offer the option for self-parking and valet parking for guests and visitors. Please click here to find out more information about parking at our Las Vegas Resorts. Parking at our Detroit, Biloxi, Tunica, and National Harbor resorts is free for our guests. The Borgata in Atlantic City offers both valet & self-parking with a $5 fee per visit. The Water Club at Borgata only offers valet parking with a $10 fee per visit.
The number of guests allowed per room varies by the specific room type reserved. You can find this information in each room type details throughout the online booking process.
- Available for a fee at: ARIA, Bellagio, Delano, Excalibur, Luxor, Mandalay Bay, Mirage, Mote Carlo, and New York-New York.
- Not Available at: MGM Grand Las Vegas, The Signature, Vdara
- These are free of charge for guests staying at our Las Vegas resorts. Some properties offer a traditional crib, others provide a portable crib.
- The MGM Grand Detroit also offers cribs to guests staying at the resort; fees may apply, please contact Housekeeping for details.
- All of our resorts offer accessible room accommodations. The accessible features will vary from property to property. We recommend using our website to find the details about our accessible room types.
- Some of our hotel rooms are equipped with Hoyer
- Mirage: Standard Deluxe Room
- Bellagio: Standard Deluxe Room
- ARIA: Contour Suite
- Vdara: ADA Rooms Variable
- Beau Rivage in Biloxi, MS: Deluxe Accessible Room
- To book one an accessible room with Hoyer lift, please call the Central Reservations at 855-788-6775
As of March 15, 2011 only dogs are recognized as service animals (with the exception of miniature horses in a few cases). Aside from assisting the blind, deaf, and/or wheelchair bound guests, service dogs are also acceptable in assisting in calming a person with PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). Please contact Central Reservations at 855-788-6775 to let us know you will have a service animal.
TransportationIs there a rental car agency in the hotel?
- Yes, all of our properties have an AVIS agency on site.
- Phone: 800-729-3563 (speed dial 958), If you’re at the resort, press #1 for the AVIS call center which is available 24 hours.
Wheelchairs and scooters are available at all of our properties for a fee. To guarantee a wheelchair or scooter, please contact the Concierge at the resort you’re staying.
Some of our resorts provide oversized parking, or RV parking, for guests. RV parking is available at ARIA, Bellagio, Luxor, Mandalay Bay, and The Mirage. We recommend contacting your resort concierge prior to arrival to ensure there is space for your oversized vehicle or RV.
During your Stay:
Check In & Check OutWhat time is check-in/check-out?
All times are in local time zones:
- Check-In: 3:00pm
- Check Out: 11:00am
MGM Resorts guests who have access to mobile check-in will receive an email 24 hours prior to arrival so that they can pre-check-in using their mobile devices at all destinations. Once at the resort, guests will need to verify information at the resort either by kiosk or with the front desk.
Guests can purchase an early check-in by selecting the option during the booking process online. Other early check-in requests are based on availability.
Late checkout is available for a fee and is based on availability. Contact the front desk during your stay for availability options.
If a credit card was supplied at check-in, your bill will be emailed to you on your day of departure. If charges are accurate, you can depart your room and use one of the key drop boxes. Some resorts offer television and mobile checkout express options.
- The departure date will be confirmed during the check-in process. In the event a guest decides to check out prior to their confirmed departure date, they will be charged an early departure assessment in the amount equal to the applicable rate and taxes they were quoted for the night they are departing.
- Guests may change their departure date without penalty at the time of check-in, depending on the terms of the rate which they have reserved.
The Bell Desk is happy to assist with luggage.
Conferences & MeetingsWhat does “Green Advantage Meetings” mean?
MGM Resorts is dedicated to providing support and services to help organizations, who share the same passion for environmental responsibility, extend these values when planning a meeting. A green meeting is an event in which environmental considerations are incorporated into planning and execution in an effort to minimize the environmental impact.
ResortsCan I get a map of the property?
Property maps are available at the front desk of many of our resorts. In addition, PDF versions of the property maps can be downloaded from each of the Hotel pages on MGMResorts.com.
Use of marijuana (weed), including but not limited to smoking, inhaling, ingesting, or using oils, lotions, or other transdermal introduction of, is prohibited at all MGM Resorts properties notwithstanding approval of recreational use in Nevada. State law prohibits use of marijuana in public places. Use of marijuana is also prohibited in guest rooms at all MGM Resorts properties in Nevada, consistent with the discretion afforded private property owners under the State law authorizing use of recreational marijuana in non-public places. And marijuana use continues to be prohibited at MGM Resorts properties outside Nevada. Notably, the vast majority of our guest rooms are non-smoking and therefore smoking of any substance in those rooms is prohibited. If marijuana in any form is observed, the property will take the necessary steps to ensure compliance with the law and Company policy.
Please note that e-cigs, vapors, hookahs, marijuana etc. fall under our non-smoking policy. Cleaning fees will be applied to smoking in areas that are non-smoking. We do have designated smoking areas throughout the casino, bars, and other areas of many of our resorts. Contact a resort employee for location information regarding designated smoking areas.
Things to DoDo you have a pool?
All of our properties have pools. Please note, Monte Carlo’s pool is currently closed due to constructions, however Monte Carlo guests may visit either MGM Grand’s pool complex or the Mandalay Bay Beach.
Yes, guests can use the resort pool on the day of departure. If guests have checked out of their hotel room, they will not be able to bill back to the room from the pool café, lounge, or bar.
Our resorts s do not offer pools specifically for children.
The following properties offer pools that are Adult (18+ years) only: ARIA, Bellagio, Excalibur, Mandalay Bay, Mirage, MGM Grand, and The Signature at MGM Grand. There is more information about each of our resort pools on the website.
Guests can book a cabana online. In addition, you can contact your concierge to assist in booking a cabana on the property. Some pools offer cabana reservations to guests and resort visitors.
For many of the resident shows at MGM Resorts guests will have the option to review the seating chart for the theater before they book tickets. Use the online Entertainment Guide to find and book tickets for a show, concert, or event during your next vacation.
Some show tickets are available to print at home. For other show tickets you must pick them up at the box office at the resort the show takes place.
Guests can find information about each of our Resorts’ spas and salons online at MGMResorts.com. There is an online reservation form, services menus, as well as contact information for each spa or salon for more information.
You can make a dining reservation online from any restaurant information page or you can contact Central Reservations at 855-788-6775.
Directions for signing on to the hotel Wi-Fi are available at the front desk of each resort. If you did not receive directions at check-in please call the front desk.
All Las Vegas resorts, with the exception of The Signature at MGM Grand, have business centers.
Yes, please contact the Business Center at your resort for more information.
Our Concierge team can assist with any of your tour requests, including tours of Las Vegas or the surrounding area such as the Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon.
After Your Stay:
Contacts & FeedbacksI left something at the hotel, can you help me find it?
Please contact Security at the resort you lost it.
The fastest way will be to request your folio online.
Please contact the Front Desk at the property you’re staying at.
If you booked with us directly, we will be sending you a brief survey for feedback on your visit. If you would like to provide feedback during your stay, please contact our Guest Services team at the resort in which you are staying.
ARIAWhen did ARIA open?
ARIA opened December 16, 2009.
ARIA has 4,004 guestrooms, including 568 suites
The term “CityCenter” was used to describe the multi-resort development of ARIA, Vdara, Crystals and Veer Towers. The term is no longer utilized.
ARIA consists of multiple room types with different ratings for AAA and Forbes. The ARIA Sky Suites are a 5 Diamond (AAA) & 5 Stars (Forbes) tower while the ARIA Las Vegas resort is a 5 Diamond (AAA) & 4 Stars (Forbes) resort on the Las Vegas Strip.
BellagioWhen was Bellagio built?
Construction on the Bellagio began in May 1996 and it opened October 15, 1998.
The Fountains of Bellagio have more than 1,200 dancing fountains on a lake of more than 8.5 acres of water. Click here for more information about the Fountains of Bellagio, including show times and videos.
Bellagio has 3,933 guest rooms, including 512 suites.
Bellagio is inspired by the villages of Europe and is named for the city of Bellagio, Italy.
Bellagio is a 5 Diamond (AAA), 4 Star (Forbes) resort & casino on the Las Vegas Strip.
VdaraDoes Vdara have a casino?
Vdara Hotel & Spa in Las Vegas is an exclusive, non-gaming, smoke-free environment. Guests wishing to visit a casino may visit nearby ARIA or Bellagio.
Vdara Hotel & Spa is a 57 story tower-style hotel that opened December 1, 2009.
Vdara Hotel & Spa is jointly owned by MGM Resorts International and Dubai World.
Vdara Hotel & Spa in Las Vegas has 1,495 suites.
Vdara Hotel & Spa shares its parking portico with the ARIA Resort which connects via a short walkway; only a 2-minute walk from the Vdara. Bellagio is connected to the Vdara via a free tram which provides guests’ access to Bellagio, Vdara, ARIA, and the Shops at Crystals.
Vdara Hotel & Spa is a 4 Diamond (AAA), 4 Stars (Forbes) resort on the Las Vegas Strip.
MGM GrandHow many rooms does the MGM Grand have?
MGM Grand Las Vegas has 5,044 guest rooms, including 751 suites.
The MGM Grand Las Vegas is owned by MGM Resorts International.
Will call will be located within the box offices. You may pick your will call tickets up at any of our Box Offices in the casino. There are unique ticket offices for each theater, please consult the property map or ask a staff member at the resort for directions.
MGM Grand Las Vegas opened December 18, 1993.
No, the Lion Habitat at MGM Grand has closed. You can explore, learn and play in an enchanting world of Bottlenose Dolphins, White Tigers, White Lions and Leopards at the Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat at The Mirage.
Many seat types can be purchased online at MGMResorts.com. For VIP package seats, please call Central Reservations at 855-788-6775.
The Rainforest Café at MGM Grand Las Vegas closed in 2015. The space is currently occupied by the new interactive gaming experience Level-Up.
The Front Entrance of MGM Grand Las Vegas features a 100,000-lbs bronze lion statue. The 45-foot-tall lion, perched atop a 25-foot pedestal, is the largest bronze statue in the U.S.
The MGM Grand Las Vegas consists of multiple types of rooms with various ratings. The The MGM Grand overall is rated as a 4 Diamond (AAA) Resort on the Las Vegas Strip. While the MGM Skylofts are 5 Diamond (AAA) & 5 Stars (Forbes) suite and the MGM Grand West Wing King Rooms are 3 Diamond (AAA) rooms.
The Signature at MGM GrandIs the Signature connected to the MGM Grand?
Yes, guests of the Signature at MGM Grand can access the MGM Grand Resort through an indoor walkway. Guests will need to use their room key card to access the walkway when returning from the MGM Grand.
No, The Signature at MGM Grand does not have a casino. It is connected via indoor walkway to the MGM Grand casino and is available for guests to use 24 hours a day.
The Signature at MGM Grand of three towers. Each tower is comprised of 576 suites, for a total of 1,750 rooms.
The Signature at MGM Grand is 4 Diamond (AAA) rated resort in Las Vegas.
The Signature at MGM Grand was built in three phases, beginning in 2003. The first tower opened in 2006 for occupancy.
The Signature at MGM Grand is connected to the MGM Grand via a covered walkway. The walk to MGM Grand Las Vegas can take 10-12 minutes. Guests can also walk along E. Harmon St. to access the Las Vegas Strip directly. The walk is roughly the same, at 0.6 miles (0.9 km) or 12 minutes.
Mandalay Bay & Delano Las VegasWhen was the Mandalay Bay built?
Mandalay Bay opened March 2, 1999.
Mandalay Bay has 3,211 rooms, including 436 suites
Guests have access to the beach and pool areas at Mandalay Beach and the Delano Las Vegas. Non-guests can visit the pool with a cabana reservation, which can be made online. Non-Hotel guests are permitted at Moorea Beach Club, however entrance fees may apply.
MGM Resorts International owns the Mandalay Bay resort.
Mandalay Bay has one pool open year round for guests.
- 41,178 sq ft
- 1,640,270 gallons
- Depth averages 4 ft
- Heated water recirculates every 2.5 hours
- Waves are currently 3.5 ft every 90 seconds throughout the day
- 15 yards of sandy beach fronts the wave pool
- Minimum height requirements: 48" tall or above
- There are NO tube rentals, guests must purchase tubes at the gift shop ("Tube Shack")
Yes, guests of Delano Las Vegas can access the Mandalay Bay through a connected corridor with shops and restaurants.
MirageWho developed and owns the Mirage Hotel & Casino resort?
The Mirage Resort in Las Vegas was developed by Steve Wynn and opened November 22, 1989. It is currently owned and operated by MGM Resorts International.
Mirage has 3,044 guest rooms, including 281 suites.
Absolutely, in addition to tigers, the Secret Gardens at Mirage also have dolphins, lions, and leopards. There are many interactive experiences guests can enjoy at the Secret Gardens. Learn more about the Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat at the Mirage Las Vegas.
The volcano show occurs at 8 and 9pm each night, with additional 10pm showings on Friday & Saturday. Each show lasts approximately five minutes. Fun fact - the volcano shoots fireballs more than 12 feet into the air!
The Mirage Hotel & Casino is a 4 Diamond (AAA) resort on the Las Vegas Strip.
Monte CarloHow many stars is the Monte Carlo Resort & Casino in Las Vegas?
The Monte Carlo resort is not currently rated by AAA or Forbes.
The construction at Monte Carlo is expected to be complete in 2018.
New York-New YorkWhen was the New York-New York resort built and who owns it now?
New York-New York opened January 3, 1997 and is owned and operated by MGM Resorts International.
New York-New York has 2,024 rooms, including 104 suites.
In addition to the live music in The Park and at the Brooklyn Bridge, guests are encourage to stop by the Bar at Times Square to experience the #1-rated dueling piano show in Las Vegas!
The New York-New York Hotel & Casino is a 3 Diamond (AAA) resort on the Las Vegas Strip.
ExcaliburWhen was Excalibur built and who owns it now?
Excalibur Hotel & Casino opened June 19, 1990 and is owned by MGM Resorts International.
Excalibur Hotel & Casino has 3,981 guest rooms, including 41 suites.
Absolutely! Learn more about wedding packages and royal attire on our website.
Excalibur Hotel & Casino is a 3-Diamond (AAA) resort on the Las Vegas Strip.
LuxorWho owns the Luxor Resort?
The Luxor Resort & Casino opened October 13, 1993 and is currently owned by MGM Resorts International. An addition of the twin 22-story towers opened April 1998.
Luxor Resort & Casino and has 4,400 guest rooms, including 487 suites.
The iconic pyramid hotel on the Las Vegas Strip is the Luxor Hotel & Casino. It’s an Egyptian-themed resort with attractions such as Titanic: The Exhibition, Bodies: The Experience, comedian Carrot Top, and illusionist Criss Angel.
The Luxor Resort & Casino is a 3-Diamond (AAA) resort on the Las Vegas Strip.
The casino floor has been renovated over the past few years. 500 pyramid rooms were remodeled in late 2016 to reveal the all new Cleo Rooms. Both Towers will be renovated in late 2017 through mid-2018.
Luxor is 30 stories tall and slightly smalle than the original.
Approximately 42.3 billion candelas visible for up to 275 miles. It is visible from space when fully powered on.
Circus CircusIs the Circus Circus Las Vegas still open?
Yes, the Circus Circus Las Vegas is open and providing a fun-filled Las Vegas experience for all ages at an affordable price.
The Casino Tower has 15 floors, Skyrise Tower has 29 floors, West Tower has 35 floors and the Manor has 3 floors.
Circus Circus is currently owned and operated by MGM Resorts International
Circus Circus Las Vegas was opened in 1968
Circus Circus Las Vegas is a 2 Diamond (AAA) casino resort in Las Vegas.
Beau RivageWho owns Beau Rivage?
Beau Rivage opened March 15, 1999 in Biloxi, MS. It was developed by Steve Wynn and is currently owned & operated by MGM Resorts International.
There are approximately 8 casinos in Biloxi, MS. Only Beau Rivage is owned and operated by MGM Resorts.
Gold Strike TunicaWhere is Tunica, MS?
Gold Strike is located in Tunica is a town in the county seat of Tunica County, Mississippi, near the Mississippi River, in the United States.
Tunica, MS is in the Central Time Zone
The Gold Strike Casino is located on the Mississippi River in Tunica, MS. Original gambling laws in Mississippi require casinos to be located on coast waters, but after Hurricane Katrina in 2005 the laws were updated to allow casino resorts to be located near the coastline. Due to its proximity to the Mississippi River, some hotel rooms have river views.
364 Miles, approximately a 6 hour drive.
MGM Grand DetroitWhen was the MGM Grand Detroit built?
The permanent casino resort, MGM Grand Detroit, opened to the public on October 3, 2007.
The MGM Grand Detroit is a 4 Diamond (AAA), 4 Star (Forbes) resort in Detroit.
MGM Grand National HarborWhen was the MGM National Harbor built and who owns it now?
MGM Grand National Harbor began construction in May 2014. It is owned and operated by MGM Resorts International.
The MGM National Harbor casino resort opened on December 8, 2016.
MGM National Harbor has an unrivaled setting offering stunning panoramic views of the eastern shore of the Potomac River in Maryland. The $1.4 billion LEED® Gold Certified resort, sits a short distance from Washington, D.C. to the north and historic sites, including George Washington's Mount Vernon estate across the river in Virginia.
M life Rewards:
Hosts, Offers And PromotionsHow can I qualify for a casino rate?
Visit any M life Rewards desk or speak with your host at the end of your stay to find out if you are eligible for a casino rate.
Visit any M life Rewards desk to have your play evaluated or to speak with a host.
Log into your M life Rewards account and go to Find Personal Offers to view available offers or call 866.800.4668 for additional information.
Tax Information StatementHow can I request a quarterly Tax Information Statement?
After submitting your Tax Information Statement Request Form, call 866.752.7111 toll free to indicate your preference.
Click here to download a printable copy of the Request Form. You may return your signed Request Form via mail, fax or email. You may also obtain and submit Request Forms at M life desks and Casino Cages.
Email email@example.com or call 866.752.7111 toll free to speak with Member Services.
Estimated Win/(Loss) is the total estimated dollar amount won or lost at a location for all recorded gaming activities. Negative amounts (losses) are reflected with parentheses. Only play recorded while using an M life card is included in these totals. Slot Statistics do not include slot tournament or giveaway party winnings. The formula to determine your net slot win/loss is calculated by taking total coin paid out of the machines, plus jackpots paid by hand currency, less total coin deposited into the machines.
No. Your statement only includes information recorded while using your M life card. Other linked players in your household may request their own statement.
For your convenience, MGM Resorts' consolidated Tax Information Statement includes estimated Slots and Table Games information from all M life casinos. Your statement reflects only gaming recorded when an M life card was either inserted correctly into the slot machine or a manual rating was created in the table games area of the casino. Therefore, this statement does not reflect an accurate accounting record - it merely provides an estimate that you can use to compare to your own records.
Due to the large amount of information from our members, most reports would simply be too long to include this type of detail.
Pointplay® And Freeplay ®Does FREEPLAY expire?
Yes, FREEPLAY ® redeemed from POINTPlay ® expires 18 months from the date it was issued. FREEPLAY ® offered in conjunction with a special promotion may expire depending on the offer, please pay attention to the valid dates listed on any promotional offers you receive so you won't miss out on any FREEPLAY ® !
Slot points converted to FREEPLAY ® are available for play at the casino where converted.
Yes! You'll qualify for free rooms, shows, dining, and more when using POINTPlay ®.
POINTPlay ® gives you more of what you like best, FREEPLAY ® for your slot play. Redeem slot points when and where you want from your favorite games without waiting in line Visit the M life Rewards desk where a representative will help you to select a secure, four-digit Personal Identification Number or "PIN" for your M life Rewards account. A representative will also show you how to manage your account at the game using the game's keypad and M life Rewards menu options. To preserve the security of your M life Rewards account, never share your PIN with others.
FREEPLAY ® rewards Players with free slot play on their M life Rewards card for use in participating slot machines.
Your PIN works at all M life Rewards casinos.
About M Life RewardsDo I earn points for Table Games play?
No, points are not earned for table games play. In Las Vegas, M life Rewards members are eligible to earn Tier Credits based on their tables games play. In Mississippi and Michigan, M life Rewards members are eligible to earn both Express Comps and Tier Credits based on their table games play.
Yes, please see the supervisor in the pit for assistance at each participating M life Rewards Destination.
You earn Tier Credits for virtually every dollar you spend - including gaming - across all our M life Rewards Destinations For every dollar you spend on your hotel stay, dining, entertainment, or spa you earn Tier Credits - in Las Vegas you earn 25 Tier Credits per dollar spent; at Beau Rivage, Gold Strike Tunica, and MGM Grand Detroit you earn 8 Tier Credits per dollar spend.
For slot play in Las Vegas M life casinos, you receive ten (10) Tier Credits for every Base Point earned. When playing at Beau Rivage or Gold Strike Tunica, you receive two (2) Tier Credits for every Base Point earned. At MGM Grand Detroit, you receive one (1) Tier Credit for every Base Point earned. For table games, you'll earn Tier Credits based on length of play, average bet, and game type.
To ensure Tier Credits are credited to your M life Rewards account, always use your M life Rewards card while playing slots and table games at any participating MGM Resorts International destination. Also, show your M life Rewards card at the time of each qualifying purchase, or charge these purchases to your room and present your M life Rewards card to the Front Desk at the beginning of your stay.
M life Rewards is MGM Resorts International's loyalty program that gives you the power to earn benefits for virtually every dollar you spend. That means you'll be rewarded for enjoying hotel, dining, entertainment, and spa experiences, along with your slot and table play at any one of 15 MGM Resorts' destinations. Your play and spend are recognized as a single account making it easy to stay, play, and win wherever you like, whenever you like. Earn points, Express Comps, Tier Credits, and more! Advance your tier and earn even more benefits.
In Las Vegas, Express Comps are earned while playing your favorite slots or video poker machines. In both Mississippi and Michigan, Express Comps are earned for playing table games, slots or video poker.
Tier Credits expire October 1 each year.
With M life Rewards, it's all about the experience. M life Rewards Moments are the gateway to the ultimate experience exclusively for M life Rewards members. Sign in to mlife.com to see your available M life Rewards Moments, based on your tier, and you can access these unique experiences at participating MGM Resorts International destinations.
There are some benefits that are available at all M life Rewards participating resorts and each also offers some additional benefits. Visit the M life Rewards desk in the resort or mlife.com to view available benefits by tier and resort.
You may use your M life Rewards card and enjoy the benefits in Las Vegas at Bellagio, ARIA, Vdara, MGM Grand Las Vegas, The Signature at MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Delano Las Vegas, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor, and Excalibur; in Mississippi at Beau Rivage and Gold Strike Tunica; and in Michigan at MGM Grand Detroit.
Express Comps are the fastest and most convenient way to self-comp at your favorite M life Rewards Destination. Members may earn up to $5,000 in Express Comps and NOIR Members may earn up to $10,000. Express Comps may be used for your hotel stay, at food and beverage outlets, entertainment venues, or to purchase your M life Rewards Moments. Members do not earn Tier Credits when using their Express Comps.
A member's accumulated points and Express Comps may be subject to forfeiture if the member's M life Rewards account does not reflect any activity (which means earning points or earning Tier Credits) for a period of six (6) months for Sapphire Members or a period of twelve (12) months for Pearl, Gold, Platinum and NOIR Members.
Tiers expire on October 1 each year. Tier Credits earned from October 1 to September 30 qualify you for your tier beginning each October 1. If you advance to a higher tier at any time, you'll enjoy those benefits for at least one full year.
As you move up in tiers, you earn even more Points and Express Comps for your play at M life Rewards Destinations:
Pearl - 10% Bonus on Points and Express Comps Earned at M life Rewards Destinations
Gold - 20% Bonus on Points and Express Comps Earned at M life Rewards Destinations
Platinum - 30% Bonus on Points and Express Comps Earned at M life Rewards Destinations
NOIR - 40% Bonus on Points and Express Comps Earned at M life Rewards Destinations
Qualify for the M life Rewards tiers by increasing your Tier Credits with play at slots and/or table games as well as spend on lodging, dining, and entertainment. New M life Rewards members qualify for the benefits of the Sapphire tier. Earn Pearl at 25,000 Tier Credits, Gold at 75,000 Tier Credits and Platinum at 200,000 Tier Credits. NOIR is by invitation only.
Look for "Express Comps Accepted Here" signs at participating restaurants, box offices, and more! Express Comps are not redeemable at retail outlets.
Two members with the same address may link individual M life Rewards accounts to share their tier, Tier Credit and Express Comps balances. Both members must visit an M life desk in the resort and show a valid identification to link accounts. M life maintains separate account numbers and account histories for every member. Restrictions apply at MGM Grand Detroit.
Only individual purchases (e.g. cash, personal credit cards, and debit cards) for hotel room charges, entertainment tickets, food & beverage, spa & salon, attractions, and wedding charges (excluding tax, retail, and gratuity) are eligible to be posted to your M life Rewards account. Corporate credit/debit cards may not be used to earn Tier Credits.
Receipts must be no older than 30 days with a minimum total value of $50 Tier Credit adjustment requests for cash transactions MUST include the original receipt A scanned copy will be accepted for receipts that were paid by credit card Complimentary payments do not qualify for Tier Credits
To request a Tier Credit adjustment for purchases made in Las Vegas, receipts can be:
Emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faxed to: 702.531.3893
MGM Resorts International Contact Center
Attn: Member Services
3549 Sammy Davis Jr. Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89109
On the receipt, please provide your full name, M life account number, resort name, and contact information.
Please allow up to 72 hours after we receive the request for the adjustment to post to your M life account.
For additional inquiries regarding Tier Credit adjustments or missing Tier Credits, please contact the MGM Resorts Member Services Department at 866.761.7111
To request a Tier Credit adjustment for purchases made at MGM Grand in Detroit, Gold Strike Tunica or Beau Rivage in Mississippi, receipts can be:
MGM Grand Detroit: email@example.com
Gold Strike Tunica: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beau Rivage: email@example.com
You can purchase M life Rewards Moments using your Express Comps or cash/credit card at mlife.com, the Concierge, or a Casino Host.
mlife.com and MGM Resorts International do not offer online gaming.
Either linked member may visit any M life desk to request that his or her account be unlinked.
Points are earned while playing your favorite slots or video poker machines.
Bonus Points will be credited to your M life Rewards account as soon as your playing session is complete. To view your updated point balance, remove your card, reinsert it, enter your PIN, and access the POINTS menu option. Or, you can always view your current point balance on mlife.com.
Best Rate GuaranteeWhat is Best Rate Guarantee?
By booking directly with mlife.com or any of our M life Rewards Destinations you will receive the lowest published rate available. If a lower rate is found, it will be honored plus an additional 10% discount.
Click here to access the Best Rate Guarantee submission form and view claim requirements. Please read all the terms and conditions prior to submission. Claims can be submitted via fax or email along with proof of claim.
Holiday Gift ShoppeWhen is Holiday Gift Shoppe 2017?
2017’s Holiday Gift Shoppe will be hosted at participating Las Vegas M life Rewards Destinations on November 9th - 12th, 2017 and November 30th – 3rd, 2017.
Only Las Vegas M life Rewards Destinations participate in Holiday Gift Shoppe: Bellagio, ARIA MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor and Excalibur participate in the Holiday Gift Shoppe. Unfortunately you cannot earn Gift Points at Beau Rivage, Gold Strike and MGM Grand Detroit.
Yes, Gift Points must be redeemed in person at a Holiday Gift Shoppe event.
Players redeem their Gift Points at exciting Holiday Gift Shoppe events held at participating Las Vegas M life Rewards Destinations during an end of the year shopping extravaganza. Unredeemed Gift Points do not carry over to the next year and expire at 11:59 PM PDT on Sunday, December 3, 2017.
Only two people who have established a linked account may combine Gift Points.
No, Gift Points are earned the same way M life Rewards points are earned, based on slot play.
For shipping questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BorgataDoes my M life Rewards card get me benefits at Borgata?
Present your valid M life Gold, Platinum or NOIR card at the My Borgata Rewards Center at and receive immediate upgrade to Black Label status with My Borgata Rewards.
As of August 1, 2016, Borgata is now an MGM Resorts Luxury Destination. This means Borgata joins the same family as your favorite M life resort destinations! Borgata will continue to offer the My Borgata Rewards loyalty program. My Borgata Rewards will become M life Rewards in 2017. Current status, balances and offers will all be maintained when the transition occurs. We will be sure to keep you updated with additional details, including more precise timing.
Your offers at M life Rewards destinations will continue be based on your play and spend using your M life Rewards card. Visit mlife.com to view balances, offers, and to make reservations.
Absolutely! Rewards from both programs will be combined when the program is transitioned next year.
Some M life Rewards members may receive exclusive offers and invitations via mail or email for Borgata. Continue to use your M life Rewards card when playing at MGM Resorts Destinations.
Gift CardsDoes my Gift Card expire?
Funds on the Gift Card do not expire. Unless prohibited by law, a monthly inactivity fee of $2.50 will be deducted from the Gift Card after thirteen months of inactivity. The amount remaining on the Card will be available until the amount reaches zero.
Unless prohibited by law, a $2.50 fee will be deducted monthly from the Gift Card after thirteen months of inactivity. Activity is defined as any action resulting in a charge on the Gift Card balance, other than fee imposition, or adjustment due to error or prior transaction reversal. For inquiries on the Gift Card transaction history, please visit transcardgift.com or call 1-800-554-2707. Some merchants may charge a processing/service fee.
Subject to the outlet’s return policy, merchants may credit balances back to the Gift Card used to make the original purchase. For this reason, it is very important that customers keep Gift Cards and receipts. Funds credited by the merchant will be available in 3-5 days after the return is processed. If the physical Gift Card is not present, the merchant may issue a store credit, store valued Gift Card, or allow an exchange. Voided transactions may take up to 7 days to be credited back to the Gift Card's available balance.
It is important to store your Gift Card Admin number and purchase receipt in a safe location in the event your Gift Card is lost or stolen. Your Gift Card must be registered at transcard.com to file a dispute on unauthorized charges. To prevent unauthorized charges on a lost/stolen card, contact the Gift Card selling location immediately to have your card locked. Gift Cards may be replaced for a fee of $10.00; Gift Card Admin number and proof of purchase are required for replacement. See Cardholder Agreement for more details.
The available balance should be indicated in the first white box located on the back of the Gift Card upon initial purchase. You may confirm the available balance at any one of our Gift Card selling locations, online at transcardgift.com or call 1-800-554-2707.
Yes. The customer should inform the cashier how much to deduct from the Gift Card and how much to deduct from the other payment method(s) before the start of the purchase transaction. Please note that some stores are not able to split purchases between Gift Cards and credit or debit cards. In these cases, a customer may need to pay the difference in cash.
No, the Gift Card is not re-loadable; however, returns and credit amounts can be placed back on to the card by a merchant.
Your Account InformationWhat should I do if I accidentally enrolled online more than once or the account number I received after enrolling online does not match the number on my M life Rewards card?
Click here to send a message to M life Rewards Member Services.
Please call M life Rewards Member Services at 866.761.7111 to obtain your M life Rewards account number. You can also find your M life Rewards account number on the Profile section of your account on mlife.com.
Click "Sign In" and then click "Forgot Your Password?" Follow the instructions provided. Your Password and PIN must be set up individually of each other.
Log on to your M life Rewards account and click Update Member Information under My Account to update your contact information
Visit any M life Rewards desk during your next visit to a participating MGM Resort to receive your M life Rewards card. We cannot mail your card to you.
Services & FeesWhy did MGM Resorts implement parking fees?
- After extensive review and analysis, MGM Resorts launched a $90 million parking strategy to expand and enhance parking infrastructure and the parking experience. This strategy will address the long-term increase in visitation to Las Vegas along with changing consumer tastes and demands.
- We are building a new $54 million parking facility near the northwest corner of Excalibur to absorb further growth and to enhance the experience for attendees of events at the T-Mobile Arena and other nearby resorts and entertainment venues.
- We are investing an additional $36 million in upgrades and enhancements to our existing parking facilities.
- Similar to many other modern parking facilities, guests receive a ticket on entry and pay prior to returning to their cars.
- Parking enhancements being made as part of the overall program will enable guests to quickly find an available spot by following new dynamic signs and LED guidance lights. Pay On-Foot stations allow guests to pay before returning to their vehicles and exit seamlessly.
- In Self-Park facilities, the first hour will be complimentary. This will accommodate brief errands, appointments, deliveries, and pick-ups, without having to pay.
- Vehicles that are self-parked for over one hour will be subject to a parking fee. The self-parking fee is $7 for vehicles parked over 1 to 2 hours, $12 for vehicles parked over 2 hours to 4 hours, $15 for vehicles parked over 4 hours to 24 hours at the following resorts: ARIA and Bellagio. For vehicles that are self-parked at these resorts over 24 hours, there is an additional self-parking fee of $15 for each additional day or fraction thereof. The self-parking fee is $7 for vehicles parked over 1 hour to 2 hours, $10 for vehicles parked over 2 hours to 4 hours, $12 for vehicles parked over 4 hours to 24 hours at the following resorts: MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Mirage and New York-New York. For vehicles parked at these resorts over 24 hours, there is an additional self-parking fee of $12 for each additional day or fraction thereof. The self-parking fee is $5 for vehicles parked over 1 to 2 hours, $8 for vehicles parked over 2 hours to 4 hours, $10 for vehicles parked over 4 hours to 24 hours at the following resorts: Monte Carlo, Luxor and Excalibur. For vehicles parked at these resorts over 24 hours, there is an additional self-parking fee of $10 for each additional day or fraction thereof.
Yes. There is a separate fee for both self and valet parking. Valet fee is slightly higher than the fee for Self-Parking.
- If you are a non-hotel guest, you should stop at a Self-Service Valet kiosk or valet booth, scan your Valet ticket and pay the charge with cash or credit with the booth cashier or credit card only at the self-service valet kiosk.
- Hotel guest Valet parking fee will be automatically charged to the room folio.
- When the valet ticket is paid, the system will signal for the car to be retrieved. Use your ticket to retrieve your vehicle.
There is no complimentary period for valet as there is in Self-Park. All valet customers will be charged based on the time they receive a ticket from the valet attendant.
If a guest has paid for Self-Parking on their room account, their room key will give them access to other MGM Resort Self-Park facilities during their stay at no additional charge.
The room key will remain active until 11:59 pm on the departure date.
Guests will be instructed to use the call button on the Pay-On-Foot kiosk to contact the Command Center. The parking staff will attempt to determine how long your vehicle has been parked so that the correct amount can be charged. Otherwise, you will be charged a lost ticket parking fee of $30.00.
The Valet system registers when every car when it arrives. We can accurately calculate your total fee.
There is no reduced rate for extended valet parking. When the vehicle is picked up the customer will be charged full valet rates for as many days as the vehicle was parked.
The same way you always have in Las Vegas – by offering the attendant a cash tip when you are handed your keys. Tipping is appreciated, but has always been at the discretion of the customer and will remain so.
No. Cash tips can be offered at valet pick-up.
Pay-on-Foot kiosks will accept payment for parking fees, but currently do not have the ability to add tips to a credit card payment.
Registered hotel guests at MGM Resorts hotels who pay the 24 hour valet parking fee at their home resort receive free parking during that time at all MGM resorts (self or valet), subject to availability.
Yes. Valet is a fee for service. Unless you are a Registered Hotel Guest, once you leave you will pay again if you return and use the service again.
M Life Parking BenefitsMy M life status qualifies me for free parking. How will I activate that benefit?
- Follow instructions and insert your M life card as you enter the Self-Park facility
- OR Take a ticket as you enter and use a Pay-on-Foot Kiosk as you depart the resort. Insert your M life card when payment is requested and your parking fee will be waived.
- M life members who have achieved Pearl Tier status and above are eligible for free Self-Parking, subject to availability.
- Gold Tier status and above are eligible for free Valet parking, subject to availability.
- M life members will need to have their valid M life membership card with them to use their parking benefit.
- M life members eligible for free parking (self or valet) must have their card with them when they park in order to utilize the benefit.
- An eligible guest who does not have his/her card can go to the M life Desk and request a new card. The new valid M life card can then be used on departure to utilize the free parking benefit, if eligible.
- The M life Rewards Mastercard cannot be used to validate parking. Guests must scan their M life Rewards Membership card to receive the free parking benefit.
- M life members who have achieved Gold Tier status or higher are eligible for free Valet, subject to availability.
- Guest must have their M life Rewards card with them to receive free parking benefit.
- Valet attendant will use a handheld scanner to swipe the guest’s M life Rewards card on arrival. The system will apply the free parking benefit to the guest’s valet ticket.
- As the M life guest departs the resort, they must stop at a Self-Service Valet kiosk or Valet booth, scan their Valet ticket and show their M life card to the booth cashier or swipe their M life card at the self-service valet kiosk.
- The parking benefit will be applied to their parking fee. When the valet ticket is paid, the system will signal for the car to be retrieved. When it is pulled up, the M life guest will hand the paid ticket to the Valet to claim their vehicle.
- If the M life card was not swiped on arrival, the Valet attendant will ask to see the card, or, if using a kiosk, the guest will receive a prompt to swipe their M life card.
- Yes. Free parking for eligible M life members extends to Event Parking, subject to availability, when in effect at MGM Resorts venues.
- M life members will need to have their valid M life membership card with them to use their parking benefit.
- M life members may not share duplicate cards for parking benefits. Any unauthorized use of duplicate M life cards to share parking benefits is subject to account deactivation.
- M life cards will only activate parking gates once within a certain day period. Utilizing multiple cards, especially with friends or family members traveling together, will allow only the first user to open the gate. Subsequent users will be charged for their parking.
- Parking charges paid on hotel room folios will be automatically credited to a guest’s M life account.
- Parking fees paid at kiosks will not be automatically posted. Guests can take their paid parking receipt to the M life desk in any resort and have credits posted to their account.
Multi Property Parking Benefit For Hotel GuestsHow does multi-resort pass work for Registered Hotel Guests?
- Hotel guests utilizing Self-Park use their room-key to access parking facilities.
- Hotel guests who choose to Valet receive a special Valet ticket when they park at their home resort. That ticket remains with them for the duration of their stay. It allows them to valet park at any MGM Resort property without having to pay again, subject to availability. Additional details will be available at check in.
- Valet guests show their special valet ticket at check-in and it will be linked to their room account.
- Self-Park guests show their parking ticket at check-in and use their guest room key card to open parking gates during their stay.
No. Registered Hotel Guests staying at Event Resorts will not be charged event rates. They will be charged regular parking rates during event periods
- Yes, a Valet Hotel Guest can valet at all MGM Resorts properties at no extra fee. Their home resort Valet ticket will be valid for all locations, subject to availability.
- Valet is limited to availability. If Valet is full at other resorts, guests will be offered Self-Park at no charge, subject to availability.
- No, except in the limited circumstances outlined above, hotel guests who pay for Valet should park in Valet at other resorts.
- If another resort is unable to accommodate them in Valet, the guest will be given access to Self-Parking at no charge, subject to availability.
Employee And Vendor ParkingDo MGM Resorts employees have to pay for parking during their work shifts?
- Employees who follow proper parking guidelines, as outlined by their individual property HR Department, park for free in designated employee parking areas.
- Employees who do not follow employee parking guidelines may be subject to disciplinary action and any applicable parking fees.
Event ParkingWhat is Event Parking?
- During major events at one of our three Strip arena venues – T-Mobile Arena, the MGM Grand Garden, and the Mandalay Bay Events Center – resorts may implement Event Parking as a traffic control measure.
- This is part of an overall traffic control plan to help alleviate congestion near the event venue.
- Additional details are available at t-mobilearena.com/parking
- Event Parking will be in effect for vehicles arriving between 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. in designated parking facilities on designated event nights.
- Vehicles parking in these facilities during these periods are encouraged to purchase Reserved Event Parking in advance, available online at lasvegas.parkmobile.com.
General InformationAre two-wheeled vehicles subject to parking fees?
There is no time limit for how long a guest can park. But there is no discount for long term stays. Daily rates will apply.
- We will generally be able to determine how long a vehicle has been parked in a garage and, in most cases, we will be able to charge the actual amount owed.
- The self-parking Lost Ticket fee, which is $30, is a last resort and will only be used in rare instances.
- We will continue to offer preferred parking and charging stations for electric and hybrid vehicles at many of our resorts, subject to availability.
- Hybrid and electric vehicles will be charged regular parking rates.
- Rental car companies will issue a card for your first exit from the facility.
- Rental cars parked in our facilities are subject to the same rates as other vehicles.
- When returning a rental vehicle, take ticket on entering parking facility, and turn it in to rental attendant with your vehicle keys.
You will need to pay for parking upon exit and then to return to the Front Desk of your home resort to have a new key magnetized. Turn in the valid parking receipt for reimbursement at your home hotel.
All MGM Resort parking facilities offer the required amount of ADA accessible parking. ADA accessible parking is offered on a space available basis and charged at the same rate as other parking.
- Resorts that have oversize parking areas will charge regular parking rates.
- For Mirage, $12/$24 per day (0-24 hours) depending on length of vehicle. No grace period, M life Rewards discount, or local discount. Fees can be paid by cash or credit at the oversized lot and cannot be charged to the room.
- Yes. All entry/exits of our parking facilities are being upgraded. Lighting, cameras, and other aspects of the facilities are being enhanced for comfort, ease of circulation, and safety.
- A Central Parking Command Center has live operators on duty 24/7 who will be able to assist guests. Guests may contact the Command Center from any entry/exit point.
- Each of our Entry/Exit gates has a call button that can connect you with someone in our 24-hour Parking Command Center.
- Call buttons are also available on our Payment Kiosks located in our resorts and parking facilities.
- Each parking facility will also be staffed by employees and supervisors from SP+, our professional parking partner. Any member of the SP+ team will be able to assist you.
No, we are currently unable to offer a military discount.