We want to thank you for your service
MGM Resorts recognizes the exceptional sacrifices and efforts of those who serve in our armed forces. To show our gratitude, MGM Resorts has created a special "Military & Veterans Program" (MVP). The program is available to any active duty military, members of the National Guard & Reserve, retired military, prior service and spouse of eligible military personnel. MVP members receive special discounts on rooms, restaurants, shows and attractions. We've also created a special MVP MGM Rewards card that gives an automatic upgrade to Pearl status and the benefits that accompany that MGM Rewards tier.
MVP members receive a unique branded MGM Rewards card that qualifies the cardholder for special discounts and benefits across all MGM Resorts destinations. Sign up to receive this special card at any MGM Rewards desk at any MGM Resorts destinations.
When you sign up for the MVP MGM Rewards card you’ll receive an automatic upgrade to Pearl which includes great benefits.
ONE discount per Military ID or MVP MGM Rewards card (unless 2nd room for a family with children) - Must present ID at check-in
All discounts applicable to any U.S. active duty military, members of the National Guard & Reserve, retired military, prior service and spouse of eligible military personnel. Must present valid form of military ID or MVP MGM Rewards card to receive discounts. Must be purchased in person at box office.
Spas & Salons
25% off spa and salon services.
Food & Beverage
10% off at participating bars and restaurants.
- Bellagio: Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art $3 off full ticket price
- MGM Grand: The Hunger Games: The Exhibition $10 off
- Luxor: Bodies the Exhibition $7 off; Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition $7 off
- Excalibur: Ultimate 4D Experience $2 off
- Beau Rivage: Topgolf Swing Suite bay hourly rental – 20% off
Las Vegas Weddings
Receive up to 10% off wedding plans at Bellagio, Aria, and Mandalay Bay.
The MGM Rewards Military & Veterans Program (“MVP MGM Rewards”) Terms and Conditions (“MVP MGM Rewards Terms and Conditions”)
MVP MGM Rewards is part of the MGM Resorts International MGM Rewards Program (“MGM Rewards”). In addition, these MVP MGM Rewards Terms and Conditions are deemed to be part of the MGM Rewards Terms and Conditions (“MGM Rewards Terms and Conditions”) available at http://www.mgmrewards.com/rules. Your enrollment as a member of MVP MGM Rewards and/or your use of your MVP MGM Rewards card constitutes your acceptance of the MVP MGM Rewards Terms and Conditions and the MGM Rewards Terms and Conditions.
MVP MGM Rewards is open only to MGM Rewards members who are members of the U.S. active duty military, National Guard & Reserve, retired military (i.e., served honorably at least 20 years in the U.S. armed forces), prior service military (i.e., served in the U.S. armed forces for less than 20 years) (with proof of service), and spouses of eligible military personnel.
To join the MVP, you must satisfy and comply with these MVP MGM Rewards Terms and Conditions and the MGM Rewards Terms and Conditions.
Only individuals who satisfy all of the MVP MGM Rewards and MGM Rewards requirements referenced above will receive an MVP MGM Rewards card.
To enroll in MVP MGM Rewards, an eligible applicant must visit any MGM Rewards Desk at an MGM Rewards destination nationwide and present valid, government-issued photo identification and one of the four acceptable forms of military identification for verification of eligibility listed below under “Verification.”
To verify an applicant’s service, one of the following items must be presented to the MGM Rewards desk staff:
- Active Duty, Reserve, Guard, Retiree or Spouse Identification Card
- Department of Veterans Affairs Identification Card
- Form DD-214, Certificate of Release
- Valid state issued identification card or driver’s license with “veteran” designation.
Spouses may enroll in MVP by visiting the MGM Rewards desk with their military spouse or with their own valid military identification. Both members must have the same address on their valid government issued identification.
mgmresorts.com/military provides information regarding current MVP MGM Rewards discounts and offers for hotel guest rooms, participating shows, attractions, and food & beverage as well as information regarding the MVP MGM Rewards card and its benefits (e.g., automatic Pearl status and unique logo on MGM Rewards Reward card). All information and offers are subject to change in the sole discretion of management.
The MVP MGM Rewards Program shall be subject to the MGM Rewards Terms and Conditions. For example, a violation of the MVP MGM Rewards Terms and Conditions will be treated as a violation of Section 24 of the MGM Rewards Terms and Conditions.
In addition, all decisions concerning the interpretation and application or administration of the MVP MGM Rewards Terms and Conditions are within the sole discretion of management and any disputes regarding any discounts, benefits or other aspects of the program will be reviewed by management in accordance with the MGM Rewards Terms and Conditions.
MGM Resorts International prides itself on being an employer of choice for military veterans, active duty service members and those in the Guard and Reserves. We believe that veterans embody the values of MGM Resorts– teamwork, integrity and excellence – and recognize that there is no better way to thank our veterans than by offering them viable employment and pathways to careers.
- Recently, we ramped up our veteran recruitment efforts through our Boots to Business program which focuses on offering highly skilled and qualified military veterans and their spouses gainful career opportunities with MGM Resorts. This team engages with community partners such as Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve, Hiring our Heroes, and other community partners, through local military units, community events, and career fairs, assisting military veterans and their spouses to find rewarding careers. To learn more visit here.
- The Veterans Employee Network Group provides a friendly and open forum for veterans and veteran supporters to come together for networking, collaboration and the sharing of ideas that foster personal and professional development, as well as giving back to those who served and continue to serve.
- MGM Resorts goes above and beyond what the law requires, offering full pay and benefits to eligible employees who are called to active duty – with eligible reemployment after service. Employees who take a Military Leave of Absence also receive full medical and dental benefit coverage during their deployment. Military service requires tremendous personal sacrifice and employees should not have to make career sacrifices to serve their country. Additionally, in support of employees who are called into active duty, MGM Resorts International may provide eligible employees with supplemental pay and benefits during a combat tour for a declared military action.
- MGM Resorts hosts and annual Veterans Career Fair in Las Vegas, where members of the military and their families are invited to engage and interview with hiring managers from all of our Las Vegas resorts with the objective of receiving an on-the-spot job offer. In addition, each regional resort participates in at least one to two Hiring Our Heroes event each year with the sole purpose of recruiting top military talent. Through these efforts and our engagement with community partners, our net is cast wider into the surrounding communities sparking an increased interest in careers in hospitality and entertainment for our military veterans and their families.
MGM Resorts’ commitment to the military community is something we work to demonstrate all year long. It is our hope that events like these convey our company’s deep respect and gratitude to those who have served. But as a leader in our community, MGM Resorts is always looking ahead and striving to do more.
- Every Veterans Day Weekend, MGM Resorts honors the brave men and women who serve by hosting "Salute to the Troops". In what has become a tradition, our Sixth Annual Salute to the Troops in 2016 hosted more than 70 wounded warriors and their caregivers at The Mirage for a four-day weekend of rest and relaxation packed with meals, entertainment and of course, resounding applause for their service.
- MGM Resorts International sponsors the annual Nevada Veterans Day parade, which recognizes active duty personnel, members of the Guard and reserves and veterans.
- In 2015, the company donated $250,000 to help open Nevada’s first-ever Fisher House for military veterans. The new North Las Vegas facility, which opened in March, provides free lodging for the families of wounded, injured and ill military members and veterans who are receiving treatment through the VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System or Mike O’Callaghan Federal Medical Center at Nellis Air Force Base.
- In January 2016, Mandalay Bay hosted a mobilization ceremony for the largest deployment of Nevada Army National Guard soldiers since 2009. More than 250 troops in the 17th Sustainment Brigade marked the start of their 10-month mission, with family and friends there to see them off and wish them well.
Unfortunately, no seats are available. Please select another time or call 866.761.7111.
Play it Smart
GameSense keeps gambling fun with tips and information for casino guests.
Unfortunately, no seats are available. Please select another time or call 866.761.7111.