8. For a full list of competitor loyalty cards eligible for Tier Match and for specific MGM Tier Level that competitor’s cards and levels will be matched too, please visit https://www.mgmresorts.com/en/mlife-rewards-program/tier-match.html
9. It may take up to seven (7) business days for the M life Program Tier Match to be processed.
10. Matched Tiers are subject to the M life Rules (click here) and will be valid through the following Tier Status Benefit Year as described in Rule 16 of the M life Rules (i.e., through January, 31, 2022). The M life Program’s Annual Complimentary Cruise benefit is only available to M life Program Platinum and NOIR members who earned their tier level based on gaming play and eligible spend at participating M life Program US destinations. Therefore, individuals who receive a Platinum level Tier Match through this Promotion (and not as described above) do not qualify for the Annual Complimentary Cruise benefit.
11. MGM Resorts reserves the right to modify (e.g., change competitor loyalty card(s) that are eligible for matching, change M life Program Tier Level(s) that a competitor’s card/level will be matched to, etc.) or cancel this offer at any time at its sole discretion. MGM Resorts also reserves the right to exclude a person from participating in this Promotion if MGM Resorts reasonably believes that such person is engaging in unfair, fraudulent, deceptive, and/or misleading actions, omissions, behavior and/or conduct, or otherwise does not comply with these Promotion Rules or the M life Rules.
12. MGM Resorts is not an affiliate of any competitor casinos nor is MGM Resorts affiliated with any loyalty programs identified in connection with this Promotion. All competitor casino and loyalty program names are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Click here to see full list of competitors.
MGM Resorts International offers GameSense information to its patrons to encourage responsible gaming at mgmresorts.com/gamesense (in MA at gamesensema.com). If you or someone you know has a gambling problem or concerns with gambling responsibly, please call the 24-hour Problem Gambler's Helpline at 1.800.522.4700, or call 1.800.GAMBLER (in New Jersey and Maryland), 1.800.426.1234 (in Massachusetts), 1.800.270.7117 (in Michigan), 1.877.8HopeNY (in New York), or 1.800.589.9966 (in Ohio). Or visit mdgamblinghelp.org (in MD), masscompulsivegambling.org (in MA), or org.ohio.gov (in Ohio) for help. Please play responsibly. If you bet more than you can afford to lose, you've got a problem.