The following rules (referred to as “Terms and Conditions”) form the basis of participation in the MGM Resorts International (“MGM”) M life Rewards Program (“M life Rewards” or the “Program”). Your participation in this Program will be governed by these Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to read these Terms and Conditions so that you understand the Program’s rules and benefits and your responsibilities under the Program. Your enrollment as a member of the M life Rewards Program and/or your use of your M life Rewards card constitutes your acceptance of the Program’s Terms and Conditions.
1. M life Rewards membership generally is available to any person 21 years of age or older with valid, government-issued photo identification. Types of valid photo identification include Driver’s License, Passport, State Identification Cards or Military Identification. Eligible individuals may enroll in the M life Rewards Program at certain MGM websites, via certain MGM mobile applications, at an M life Rewards desk, at another designated M life Rewards location at participating M life Rewards destinations (each such desk and other designated or MGM-approved location are referred to herein as an “M life Rewards station”), or as otherwise authorized by MGM. M life Rewards enrollment and membership can only be activated by presentation of valid identification at an M life Rewards station at participating M life Rewards destinations or as otherwise authorized by MGM. An M life Rewards card (the “Card”) may be issued to each M life Rewards member subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. Only individual persons are eligible for M life Rewards Program membership; corporations or other entities cannot become M life Rewards members.
3. Up to two (2) eligible M life Rewards members residing at the same address may link accounts to share certain M life Rewards benefits. Both members must be present with valid photo identification at an M life Rewards station to link accounts. Either member may request that a link be removed from his/her account in person at an M life Rewards station with valid, government-issued photo identification. M life Rewards Cards, accounts, points, Express Comps, Tier Credits and/or benefits cannot otherwise be combined among members, their estates, successors or assigns. Neither accrued M life Rewards points, Express Comps, or Tier Credits, nor M life Rewards benefits are transferable by a member (i) upon death, (ii) as part of a domestic relations matter, or (iii) by operation of law.
4. Each member is responsible for selecting a confidential Personal Identification Number (PIN) for his/her account as well as online log-in credentials (whether accessed through a personal computer or mobile device, our websites, or other authorized electronic means), and for keeping the PIN and log-in credentials secure. Each member is responsible for all transactions on his/her account when his/her confidential PIN or log-in credentials are used.
5. A member is required to present valid, government-issued photo identification bearing the same name as stated on his/her M life Rewards Card when requesting that his/her confidential PIN be reset or changed.
6. Duplicate M life Rewards Cards will be issued to a member with proper identification. Neither the M life Rewards Program nor MGM is responsible for lost or stolen M life Rewards Cards. The number of concurrently active Cards may be subject to limits set by MGM.
7. Except as permitted by these Terms and Conditions, a member may not transfer, sell, purchase, trade or barter an M life Rewards Card, M life Rewards account, points, complimentaries (“comps”), Express Comps, Tier Credits or any membership benefit to another individual. Violators of this rule are subject to termination of M life Rewards Program membership and forfeiture of rewards including, but not limited to, accumulated points, Express Comps, Tier Credits and/or benefits, and may be liable for damages and litigation costs, including any Program attorneys’ fees incurred in enforcing this rule.
8. MGM Resorts International is a member of the American Gaming Association and adheres to its Code of Conduct for Responsible Gaming. Persons who are currently entered into the MGM Resorts International Self-Limit Access Program, Self-Exclusion Program of Mississippi, the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement’s Self-Exclusion Program and excluded individual’s list, Disassociated Persons Program of Michigan, Voluntary Self-Exclusion Program of Massachusetts, Voluntary Exclusion Program of Ohio, or the Voluntary Exclusion Program of Maryland (or who are otherwise prohibited from participating by applicable law) are not eligible for membership in the M life Program.
M life Rewards Card Usage
10. M life Rewards benefits are based on a member’s expenditures for gaming play or certain non-gaming purchases at participating M life Rewards destination with presentation or use of a member’s M life Rewards Card. Questions about the eligibility of earning Tier Credits for specific non-gaming purchases should be directed to the M life Rewards desk at the participating M life Rewards destination for the practice of that resort.
11. To ensure proper recording of M life Rewards loyalty balances including, but not limited to, Tier Credits, Express Comps, and points for electronic gaming activity, each M life Rewards member is responsible for properly inserting his/her M life Rewards Card into a slot machine, video lottery terminal (VLT) or other authorized device prior to play.
12. To ensure proper recording of M life Rewards loyalty balances including, but not limited to, Tier Credits and Express Comps at certain participating M life Rewards destinations, members must present their M life Rewards Card to a table games pit supervisor prior to table games play. M life Rewards members must satisfy minimum betting requirements to be rated for table games. Please see a table games pit supervisor at participating M life Rewards destinations for such assistance.
13. To ensure proper recording of M life Rewards loyalty balances including, but not limited to, Tier Credits for eligible non-gaming purchases at participating M life Rewards destinations, each member is responsible for presenting his/her M life Rewards Card at the point of sale. Members may earn Tier Credits by associating their M life Rewards account number to their hotel folio by contacting the Front Desk and subsequently charging purchases to their hotel folio. However, M life Rewards Cards are not credit cards.
14. An M life Rewards member may not accrue M life Rewards loyalty balances including, but not limited to, Tier Credits, Express Comps, and points and/or “comps” or any other membership benefits if his/her M life Rewards Card is used by another individual.
Redemption of Benefits and Rewards
15. A member qualifies for the corresponding benefits (as identified by MGM and listed on its Program website) on the date on which the member earns the minimum amount of Tier Credits associated with the Tier Level. Tier Level benefits are valid from point of Tier Level advancement until at least September 30 of the following year. Tier Credit accumulation and qualification for Tier advancement is determined between October 1 and September 30 (“Accumulation and Advancement Period”). Tier Credits may be accumulated towards tier advancement during the Accumulation and Advancement Period; however on October 1, Tier Credits will reset to 0. A member’s tier will be established on October 1, based upon the Tier Credits earned from the previous Accumulation and Advancement Period.
16. A member’s accumulated points and Express Comps may be subject to forfeiture if the member’s M life Rewards account does not reflect any activity (which means earning points or earning Tier Credits) for a period of six (6) months for Sapphire Members or a period of twelve (12) months for Pearl, Gold, Platinum and NOIR Members.
17. A member may be required to present valid government-issued photo identification bearing the same name as stated on his/her M life Rewards Card in order to redeem rewards, including Express Comps or points and/ or “comps” or receive tier benefits.
18. M life Rewards loyalty balances including, but not limited to, Tier Credits, Express Comps, and points and “comps” have no cash value.
19. Express Comps or Tier Credits may not be converted to points or FREEPLAY.
20. Redemption and/or usage of M life Rewards loyalty balances including, but not limited to, Express Comps, points, and FREEPLAY, “comps”, tier benefits or M life Moments by a member is subject to limitations determined in the sole discretion of management.
21. M life Rewards members who qualify for gaming-related allowance programs (i.e., those that may result in reduction of a member’s gaming indebtedness) are not eligible to earn Express Comps. Further, allowances received by a member, at the sole and absolute discretion of management, may be applied to reduce a member’s accumulated Express Comps and/or point balance.
22. Members whose gaming-related indebtedness remains unpaid for a period of at least sixty (60) days after incurrence, may have the member’s accumulated Express Comps and/or point balance forfeited at the sole and absolute discretion of management.
23. Any tax liability resulting from the accumulation or use of M life Rewards Program benefits is the obligation of the M life Rewards member.