RECOGNITION & AWARDS
At MGM Resorts, we are proud to receive recognition from leading councils, societies and agencies. Our awards and certifications demonstrate our commitment to the environment and our future generations, and the sustainable advancement of our buildings and our business operations.
- CityCenter is the largest LEED Gold certified new construction development in the world.
- 15 MGM Resort Properties have received Green Key certification with four properties holding the prestigious “5 Keys”.
- Four MGM Resort Properties (ARIA, Bellagio, MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay) have received Green Key Meetings 5-Key certification.
- For three consecutive years, MGM Resorts has been listed as the highest ranking company in the casino-resort industry among Newsweek Magazine’s 500 most environmentally responsible companies.
- 2013 Las Vegas Business Press "Best Green Practices: Campaign"
- 2011 Business Leadership Recycling Award
- 2011 LEED Advocacy Award
- 2011 Best Sustainable Design - Crystals
- 2011 Gold Achievement WasteWise
- 2011 Gulf Guardian Award
- 2010 Earth-Minded Award
- 2010 Best Green Owner
- 2010 “Friend of Glass” Recycling Award
- 2009 Forest Stewardship Council Award
- 2006 SNWA Water Hero Award
2012 CDCA Award List
- 25 Noteworthy Companies for Diversity – DiversityInc Magazine
- 40 Best Companies for Diversity – Black Enterprise Magazine
- Top 10 Companies for Latinos – DiversityInc Magazine
- Best Companies for Latina Employees – Latina Style Magazine
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality – Human Rights Campaign Foundation
- 2012 Best Companies for Diversity – HispanicBusiness Media
- Americanism Award – Jim Murren – Anti-Defamation League
- Corporation of the Year Finalist – Las Vegas Urban Chamber of Commerce
- Top 25 U.S. Diversity Council Groups – Bellagio & MGM Grand – Association of Diversity Councils
- Top 50 Employers List – Equal Opportunity Magazine
- Gaming Voice Award Finalist – American Gaming Association
- Las Vegas Pride Parade – Best Overall Float and Best Overall Entry