MGM Rewards Tier Benefits
Discover the many benefits of MGM Rewards
Unlock the best of MGM Resorts with exciting Tier Benefits - available exclusively for MGM Rewards members! See all the amazing benefits your membership includes and explore the unique offerings at our MGM Rewards destinations nationwide. If you're not yet a member, Get With the Program and experience the Best Resorts and Best Rewards - Join today! Subject to MGM Rewards Program Rules.
Five Tiers. Countless Benefits. Exclusive Tier Benefits at MGM Rewards Destinations.
- Offers will vary in terms of frequency, ticket types, number of tickets, location, dates, etc. based on member’s Tier Status and spend/gaming activity. Availability of tickets may be limited by capacity or otherwise and are subject to availability. Hotel stay may be required for non-local members. Redemption instructions will be included in offer communication.
- Applicable daily resort fees will be waived on up to two room reservations per trip when an eligible member books direct, under their name, with MGM Resorts International and his/her eligible MGM Rewards account number is attached to such reservations. To be eligible, must be a member with Gold+ Tier Level status at time of stay. To redeem, the eligible member may be required to visit the Front Desk during their stay to confirm eligibility and request waiver of the daily resort fee (e.g., if member advances to eligible Tier level during stay). Not applicable to reservations associated with convention, trade show and/or group sales unless billed to the qualifying member.
- One (1) Tier Achievement Celebration Dining Experience benefit valid for qualifying member is offered during the current Tier Status Earning Year to each qualifying Gold, qualifying Platinum or qualifying NOIR member who has earned the minimum Tier Credits associated with reaching the applicable Tier Level (and, for NOIR Tier Level, invited to such level during such Tier Status Earning Period) based on spend during such period. Members who receive their Tier Level status through a third-party or other partnership tier match program are not eligible for the benefit. Dining Experience benefit is not awarded based on a member’s Tier Level status as of the beginning of the Tier Status Earning Year. A qualifying member who reaches multiple eligible Tier Levels during a Tier Status Earning Year as described above will receive one such benefit (awarded as a dining credit) for each such level reached. Amount of dining credit for reaching specific Tier Levels is as follows: up to $100 dining credit for reaching Gold, up to $200 dining credit for reaching Platinum, and up to $500 for reaching (and invited to) NOIR. Dining experience must be booked by qualifying member through designated MGM staff (who will apply applicable dining credit to member’s MGM Rewards account). Dining experience must be completed within twelve (12) months after qualifying for the benefit. Valid only at participating MGM-owned dining outlets. The dining credit cannot be used for gratuities, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. To redeem your dining credit, you must present your MGM Rewards card at time of payment. Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. Member will not receive the cash value or be compensated in any manner for any unused dining credit (if any) which will be forfeited if not used during the applicable dining experience. MGM reserves the right to modify the amount of the dining credit offered and/or otherwise modify and/or limit quantity/type of items offered (e.g., alcoholic beverages) all of which may vary based on Tier Level reached and other factors. Subject to MGM Rewards Program Rules available at mgmrewards.com/rules.
- One (1) air travel credit benefit of up to $600 is offered during the current Tier Status Earning Year to each qualifying Platinum and up to $1,200 for qualifying NOIR member who has, respectively, earned the minimum Tier Credits associated with Platinum Tier Level or who is invited to NOIR Tier Level during such Tier Status Earning Year based on spend during such period. Air travel to/from Las Vegas must be booked directly by qualifying member and travel must be completed within 12 months after qualifying for the benefit. Air travel credit will be reimbursed based solely on the paid ticket price (including upgrades, but excluding luggage/baggage fees, pet fees, in-flight purchases, etc.) of the qualifying member’s ticket and of his/her guest(s) reflected on proof of purchase if all on the same single travel itinerary and in the name of such qualifying member. Air travel credit will be awarded in the form of FREEPLAY credit or cash (or as otherwise determined in MGM’s sole discretion) valid at participating MGM Resorts International destinations in Las Vegas. Subject to additional terms and conditions available at mgmrewards.com/benefits.
- One (1) cruise benefit is offered during the current Tier Status Earning Year to each qualifying Platinum or qualifying NOIR members (valid for such qualifying member plus one (1) guest and subject to availability) who has earned the minimum Tier Credits associated with Platinum Tier Level or who is invited to NOIR Tier Level during such Tier Status Earning Year based on spend during such period. Accordingly, a qualifying member who earns the minimum Tier Credits associated with both Platinum and NOIR Tier Levels (and who is invited to NOIR) during such Tier Status Earning Year is eligible to receive both a Platinum and NOIR cruise benefit. Unless otherwise indicated, cruise must be booked during the applicable Tier Status Benefit Year (2/1 – 1/31) for travel completed within three (3) months after such period. Length of cruise and cruise destination will depend upon member’s earned Tier Level status and recent MGM Resorts spend and gaming play. Members are responsible for transportation to/from cruise embarkation and final disembarkation locations. Certain restrictions, fees and limitations apply. Subject to additional terms and conditions available at mgmresorts.com/royalandcelebritycruises.
- Ground roundtrip transportation to and from Empire City Casino will be provided within a 20-mile radius of Empire City Casino but may be restricted to rideshare services.
- Subject to availability and restrictions based on Tier Level.
- One (1) upgrade from a standard room type to standard suite at an MGM Rewards Destination in Las Vegas is offered once per year to Platinum and NOIR members. Platinum and NOIR members will receive an offer on their MGM Rewards account to redeem on one (1) room at the time of booking for a single stay. Subject to availability. Room and suite types covered by offer may vary by property, and are determined in management’s sole discretion. Reservations must be booked direct, under the eligible members name, with MGM Resorts International and his/her eligible MGM Rewards account number attached to such reservation. Reservation not to exceed 3 nights. Not applicable to reservations associated with convention, trade show and/or group sales. Subject to MGM Rewards Program Rules available at mgmrewards.com/rules.