11. INVESTIGATIONS. Company reserves the right to investigate and prosecute any alleged violations of these Terms. Furthermore, pursuant to any rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances or orders of any governmental authorities, Company may disclose requested Guest information without consent from or notice to Guest.
12. TERMINATION. The Digital Key License will immediately terminate at the conclusion of Guest’s stay at the Hotel, as determined by Company. Additionally, Company may terminate Guest’s Digital Key License and/or deactivate Guest’s Digital Key at any time for any reason. Upon termination of the Digital Key License, all rights granted to Guest hereunder will cease immediately and Guest agrees to immediately remove the Digital Key from Guest’s Device and discontinue use of the Digital Key. The provisions concerning Prohibited Activities, Reservation of Rights, Disclaimers of Warranty, Indemnification, Limitations of Liability, Choice of Law, Waiver, Severability and Complete Agreement shall survive termination of the Digital Key License.
14. MODIFICATION. Company reserves the right to update, revise and supplement the Terms, in Company’s sole discretion, without notice to Guest. Such modified terms shall supersede these Terms and be effective immediately.
15. WAIVER. The failure of Company at any time to demand strict performance of these Terms shall not be construed as a continuing waiver or relinquishment of such performance, and Company may at any time demand strict and complete performance by Guest of such term.
16. SEVERABILITY. If any provision or provisions of these Terms shall be held to be invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
Effective March 11, 2018
© COPYRIGHT 2018 MGM Resorts International