All-inclusive wedding packages are a great option for couples desiring a stress-free wedding. Many venues at MGM Resorts offer all-in-one packages so that you can concentrate on other wedding details. Of course, you can get married in a chapel, but have you ever thought of getting married somewhere unique like alongside the beach at Mandalay Bay, or in a castle at Excalibur, or on a patio across from the Bellagio Fountains? Or maybe you have the chapel in mind for the ceremony but have no idea where to have the reception, what food to serve your guests, or know where to get the flowers? Our on-site wedding planners know the right people, places and things that will make your wedding or vow renewal as special as you have dreamed it.
Embrace the simplicity of having your Las Vegas wedding desires met to the very last detail. Weddings at Bellagio offer many all-inclusive packages that include the wedding chapel, flower package, transportation to the marriage license bureau, a salon credit, private dining reception and much more. The restaurants that are included in Bellagio's all-inclusive packages are Sadelle's Cafe, Harvest By Roy Ellamar, and Michael Mina. Sadelle's is known for its NYC signature dishes and prime location where you can dine overlooking the Bellagio famous conservatory. Harvest meets the health-conscious demands of today’s diners while simultaneously delivering fresh, creative dishes that are full of flavor. For couples that love seafood, the world’s finest catches are yours at Michael Mina, known for the freshest seafood found anywhere.
Your wedding is a statement. When you experience the awe of an ARIA Las Vegas wedding, you’ll be amazed at how our expert planners turn your unique vision into the celebration of your dreams. ARIA’s all-inclusive packages feature the use of the chapel, personal flowers, photography hours, a Corner Suite, live music and more based on the package. You have a choice of reception locations at restaurants Julian-Serrano Tapas, Bardot Brasserie, or Sage. At Julian-Serrano Tapas, you can practically taste the love that Chef Julian Serrano puts into creating delectable interpretations of his native Spanish fare. Bardot Brasserie reintroduces classic French cuisine with a twist and offers numerous selections of wines. If looking for a unique take on American cuisine try Sage, a restaurant that features the freshest seasonal ingredients and transforms them into tempting culinary creations that take your taste buds on an adventure of their own.
Weddings by Mandalay Bay invites you to create a day as unique as your love. If you’ve always envisioned a location that may be unexpected, say ‘I do’ within their Shark Reef Aquarium amongst an underwater audience or 64 floors top Delano Las Vegas overlooking the Las Vegas Strip. The reception is just as special as the ceremony and Mandalay Bay Offers numerous dining options to make your reception, a memorable one.
- Border Grill features upscale and modern Mexican food and has established a new standard for gourmet Mexican fare in Las Vegas
- Rí Rá features the best in traditional Irish cuisine and classic bistro preparations
- Fleur by Hubert Keller offers small plates from around the world featuring intense flavors and exotic presentations
- Libertine Social known as the next-generation gastropub has a carefree and fun vibe with delicious New American bar food and an award-winning cocktail program
- Aureole showcases fresh, seasonal ingredients, hailed as one of the best wine restaurants in the world and has an impressive outdoor patio providing one of the most beautiful dining settings on The Strip
- Stripsteak offers a classic steakhouse menu, inviting bar scene, and sophisticated atmosphere
- Rivea offers a renewed take on a French and Italian influenced cuisine on the 64th floor at Delano Las Vegas