Looking for the best place for the ultimate bachelor party? Want to send your best buddy off in style? The answer is right in front of you. Vegas Baby! What better way to celebrate the end of an era, than the iconic bachelor party in Las Vegas? We’ve boiled down a short list of must-dos for this Sin City bachelor party extravaganza!
This decision is very important as it is the launching pad for all of your bachelor party mayhem. We recommend booking a suite with a view of The Strip. Book a suite somewhere central to where you are having some of your activities. Chances are your group will be making its way to many different spots, so it’s best to book a room in a decided central location.
Day Time Activities
Here’s a few daylight oriented activities to get your group going before settling in to all that the Las Vegas nightlife has to offer.
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway: If looking for some adrenaline near The Strip, have Concierge book the Supercar Driving Experience with Exotics Racing. Choose your dream car from 20 different supercars in the Exotics Racing fleet and drive it on the racetrack.
- Level Up: Located between Hakkasan Nightclub and the MGM Grand Race and Sports Book, the tech savvy, adult playground features old school games like Pac-Man, foosball, and beer pong. Be sure to sign up for virtual reality gaming where you can choose from three different games for a 30-minute experience, depending on what kind of adventure you are looking for.
- Pool Parties: No trip to Vegas is complete without a pool party. If staying near the south-end of The Strip, we recommend Wet Republic at MGM Grand. Wet Republic features a 54,500-square-foot venue comprised of intimate dipping pools, daybeds, banquets, tricked-out bungalows and party cabanas. Plus, everyone comes here to be seen, so expect some of the best in daytime eye-candy too. Plan accordingly as pool season is usually between March and October.
- Top Golf:A must-see is this four-level entertainment venue with interactive golf games and balls that score themselves. It features climate-controlled hitting bays, hundreds of HDTVs, a stage for live concerts, water features with cabanas, dynamic event spaces, and delicious food.
It’s time to for a night out the town. When it comes to planning a guy’s-night-out, only the best food & entertainment will suffice. For a list of what is happening the week you arrive in Las Vegas, check out our Nightlife page.
- Steak Dinner: How can any Vegas bachelor party be complete without a fine steak dinner? Head to Tom Colicchio's Craftsteak at MGM Grand. While steak is front-and-center, your crew can also find specialties like fresh salmon, veal and lobster to pair with Craftsteak’s award-winning wine, bourbon and scotch list.
- Cirque Du Soleil: Now that you have eaten your fill of tasty meat, it’s time to take in a show. We recommend Cirque du Soleil's newest show, R.U.N. This live action thriller combines real stunts, chases and combat in an immersive show. This show has it all; bike chases, gang fights, guys on fire, villains, badass girls calling the shots, plot twists, chases, gruesome fights, and explosions.
- Cigar & Whiskey: Simply put, a bachelor party to Vegas must incorporate a fine cigar and smooth whiskey. This is an absolute must. So onward to your next stop, Rhumbar at The Mirage. This Caribbean-themed cigar and cocktail lounge features numerous delicious rum-based cocktails, plush outdoor patio, and live DJs.
- FANTASY: Fantasy is one of Las Vegas’ best burlesque shows. The show features gorgeous dancers who lure guests into their wildest fantasies in a high-energy production set to a variety of today’s top music.
Late Night Activities
Just because you’ve had dinner and a show, it doesn’t mean the night is over. Take the party into the early hours at some of the hottest clubs and lounges on the Strip. For a list of all of the hot clubs and lounges on The Strip, click here.
- Head over to MGM Grand’s best night-time hot spot, Hakkasan Nightclub. Not only does this mega-club feature five floors to explore with some of the biggest DJs in the world, your crew can dine at the Hakkasan Restaurant first and then be escorted into the club by the staff!
- Another great option is LIGHT Nightclub at Mandalay Bay. Purchasing a ticket not only provides entry but also provides complimentary cocktails until midnight. Party VIP Style by pre-purchasing VIP tables with both the greatest value and the least hassle in Las Vegas.
- On The Record may be the newest club on the block but it has already established itself as one of THE best intimate clubs on The Strip. There’s ample space for dancing or relaxing with your crew at the outside space behind the dance floor.