So, you’re trying to think of the best place for the ultimate bachelor party in Vegas. You want to send your best buddy off in style, but there are so many different destinations to choose from, so many factors to consider and so much planning to do! It can be incredibly overwhelming! Well, fret not Mon Frere, the answer is right in front of you. Vegas Baby! What better way to celebrate the end of an era, than the iconic bachelor party in Las Vegas? We’ve boiled down a short list of must-dos for this Sin City bachelor party extravaganza!
A lot of thought must go into selecting your home away from homes. This will serve as the staging ground, or launch pad for all of your bachelor party mayhem. Make sure you choose the right kind of accommodations. You are going to want to reserve a ridiculous suite that is going to make the man of the hour feel like royalty, but make sure you factor in the hotel’s location when making a selection. If possible, stay somewhere central like Bellagio Resort & Casino, The MGM Grand Resort & Casino, Park MGM Las Vegas, or New York-New York Hotel & Casino. Chances are your group will be making its way to many different spots, so it’s best to factor in how to cut down on travel time between destinations.
Day Time Activities
Here’s a few daylight oriented activities to get your group going before settling in to all that the Las Vegas nightlife has to offer.
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway: Get that adrenaline going with a trip to the track, where you can race against your crew for the ultimate bragging rights to start this bachelor party off right! They offer a fleet of exotic supercars from Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Aston Martin, Audi, Mercedes, Corvette and more.
- Level Up: Take in something brand new in Las Vegas – an adult, indoor amusement park! Now open in the MGM Grand LEVEL UP is an adult playground with a social atmosphere full of interactive, skill-based games. There’s everything you’d expect to do in Vegas plus some – including Las Vegas’s only indoor laser golf experience.
- Pool Parties: Well you’ve put the pedal to the metal at the racetrack and competed against your friends in a tour-de-force of games. Now it’s time to go relax by the pool with a cocktail or beer in hand, and really begin the festivities. We recommend Wet Republic Ultra Pool at The MGM Grand. This poolside bash is the top spot for EDM fans with award winning DJs performing regularly. It features saltwater pools, intimate dipping pools, daybeds, banquets, tricked-out bungalows and party cabanas, all tuned into the epic musical styling of the hottest DJs around. Plus, everyone comes here to be seen, so expect some of the best in daytime eye-candy too.
It’s time to hose off from the pool and get dressed up for a night out the town. When it comes to planning a guy’s-night-out, only the best food & entertainment will suffice.
- Steak Dinner: How can any Vegas bachelor party be complete without a fine steak dinner? Head to The Craftsteak at MGM Grand featuring Top Chef Personality and James Beard Award-winning chef Tom Colicchio. With a menu comprised of small family farms, artisanal producers, day-boat fisherman, and most importantly, delicious steak. This is coupled with an award-winning wine, scotch and bourbon list. Or if you’re in the mood for a more traditional style, old-school steakhouse, try the Golden Steer located between the Strip and Downtown.
- Cirque Du Soleil: Now that you have eaten your fill of tasty meat, it’s time to take in a show. There’s no better Las Vegas show available than the 20-year running, Cirque Du Soleil. You can choose from a myriad of shows including Love at The Mirage, KÀ at The MGM Grand, Zumanity at The New York-New York, ‘O’ at The Bellagio, Michael Jackson ONE at The Mandalay Bay and more. These will all have different themes, but will also leave your entire group speechless. These shows truly are amazing to withhold.
- Cigar & Whiskey: Simply put, a bachelor party to Vegas must incorporate a fine cigar and smooth whiskey. This is an absolute must. So onward to your next stop, Rhumbar at The Mirage. This Caribbean-themed cigar and cocktail lounge features numerous delicious rum-based cocktails. From the Rhumbar Mojito to the Latin Manhattan, you can easily find the perfect Caribbean-inspired cocktail to pair with a fine selection of cigars from Rhumbar’s humidor. Enjoy this perfect pairing on the plush outdoor patio, with DJs spinning as your crew feels like they suddenly stepped into a tropical paradise.
Late Night Activities
Just because you’ve had dinner and a show, it doesn’t mean the night is over. Take the party into the early hours at some of the hottest clubs and lounges on the Strip.
- Head over to MGM Grand’s best nighttime hot spot, Hakkasan Nightclub. Not only is the mega-club very popular as a nightclub with five floors to explore, your crew does have the option of dining at Hakkasan Restaurant right before the night starts and get walked into the club by the staff. Then, prepare yourself for a night with some of the biggest DJs in the world.
- Another great option is LIGHT Nightclub at Mandalay Bay. This nightclub is actually partnered with Cirque du Soleil, so in case you didn’t quite get your fill of acrobats earlier, here’s your opportunity. They will be suspended from the ceiling in fabulous costumes, all while a giant LED screen is illuminated behind the DJ booth.
- You can also check out 1 OAK at The Mirage, which is often frequented by the Kardashian family. Designed as an upscale-chic and fashionable nightclub. This architectural marvel features a large rectangular dance floor, which slopes downward to the surrounding room.
- Or if you are looking for one of the newest editions to the Las Vegas nightlife scene, stop by Jewel at The ARIA Resort & Casino. This club features a more intimate setting, with a multilevel view set to match the sophistication and vibe of ARIA. It truly walks the line between wow, luxury, and intimacy.
Whew, what a weekend! And everyone looks to have made it back in one piece. Now that you have properly sent your Groomgroom-to-be off into the sunset, you can take solace in the fact that this bachelor party extravaganza will go down as one of the best of all time. And when you are all old and grey, looking back you can say that you did it right. That’s Vegas Baby!