It's Your Birthday! Now, What To Do?
The time has arrived, the special day you’ve been looking forward to - your 21st birthday! What better way to celebrate this special life event than in Sin City? In Las Vegas you will find everything a 21 year old has dreamt of; luxury hotels, unforgettable entertainment, a variety of food, endless parties, and the beautiful Vegas lights. To make your 21st the best birthday it can possibly be, some preparation is in order. And we don’t mean preparing party favors and picking out the right outfit – we’re talking about the places to go and places to be seen.
Where To Stay
This is probably the toughest part of your whole birthday planning process. Where you pick to stay can make or break your entire trip. You need to choose a place that will hold your whole party comfortably, a place that hosts some of the best parties, and a place that is beautiful inside and out because plenty of pictures will be taken throughout your trip. Really, who wants a selfie in a room that looks like it’s meant to be in a creepy hotel in Oregon? You want to have the hottest pictures from the hottest trip for the hottest 21st birthday. Some of our top locations when it comes to throwing a 21st birthday party in Vegas are:
- The Mirage Hotel & Casino offers a luxurious scene for the perfect party. The Mirage allows plenty of space for large parties with their villas, lanais, suites, and penthouse room options. And we’re talking quintessential luxury in those villas & penthouse suites. Even Reginae Carter would want to have her 21st birthday in one of these accommodations. Plus, at the Mirage you are sure to find unique bars to pregame at, such as Rhumbar and the Center Bar right in the middle of all the action. Cause 21 starts when the clock strikes midnight.
- Aria Resort & Casino is beautiful all around, rooted in 21st century amenities, with a more modern feel when it comes to resorts in Vegas, perfect for a 21st birthday bash. Sophisticated, clean lines, timelessness perfected for those who have been waiting on the calendar to catch up with how old they feel. Sky Suites at ARIA are a great place to keep the gang together for the pre-game and post-game events. And to move your adult party along, ARIA offers multiple lounges for your whole party to prepare for the night along with casinos which, of course, are the perfect way to start a 21st birthday off lucky.
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino is the place to stay if you want your 21st birthday to be filled with unforgettable nightlife. Skylofts are the MGM Grand order to the group madness. The Skyline Marquee Suite has floor has floor to ceiling windows that allow you to take in the Vegas strip and all its beauty. And, didn’t we mention nightlife? If you want to start and end your 21st birthday dancing we recommend the number of nightclubs littered throughout the resort. With DJs like Steve Aoki, Tiesto, and Calvin Harris you are sure to dance and drink the night away in style.
- Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino offers an exciting Las Vegas experience with their world-famous beach. Summer birthday parties deserve to soak in the sun. Similar to other properties, but totally better in that panoramic view way, the Mandalay Bay Resort offers a number of suites that suit up to 6 guests with views of the entire Las Vegas valley. These ultra-lux suites are a great way to be in the middle of the action on the Strip but have a peaceful haven to get away from it all. Plus, a beach in the desert with real sand is exactly what you need to get everyone excited about the birthday festivities, DAYLIGHT, the beach club at the ‘Bay, is the perfect daytime party to accompany any 21st birthday. Doit right, cause you only turn 21 once, and book a cabana or a bungalow for the whole group to get the party started!
Where to Party
If booking the hotel room is the toughest part of planning a 21st birthday, selecting the party venue has to be the most fun. Let’s face it, you’re turning 21, you’re going to want to go somewhere with great entertainment, an amazing venue, and of course endless drinks! Good thing you chose to come to Vegas, because nightlife is what Sin City does best. Vegas is also known for making your birthday celebration extra special with nightclub birthday packages through MGM Resorts Connections. Consider these nightclubs when getting the group out to celebrate your one and only 21st birthday.
- 1 OAK at The Mirage offers a New York-style nightclub with the art and interior design they have incorporated into their venue. Here you will find performances by up and coming hip hop talents offered in a double room experience. That’s right, 1 OAK offers two rooms with two separate DJs, so everyone gets exactly what they came for!
- Hakkasan Nightclub at MGM Grand offers a nightclub on multiple levels to keep the party going long into the night, conducted by DJs like Steve Aoki and Calvin Harris. Level 3 offers the Ling Ling Lounge and Club, Level 4 is the main floor nightclub and mezzanine, and Level 5 is a pavilion to overlook the lights. With multiple themes and floors to explore, this nightclub will put others to shame.
- The Bank at Bellagio is beautiful in all directions. With black and gold décor, music that will always keep you dancing, and pretty party people, The Bank is where you need to be for your 21st celebration. Enjoy this luxury nightclub from your very own booth for a top-notch birthday celebration.
- Jewel at ARIA knows how to throw the ultimate Las Vegas party. Discover Jewel and find the dance floor covered in rhythmic lighting and LED ribbons overhead. When you decide to spend your night here, you will be pleased with the elegance of the room, music in the background, and drinks on top of drinks. Jewel is a rare and unique gem in the desert.
- LIGHT at Mandalay Bay is great for a new experience when it comes to nightlife. Here you will find featured artists such as Disclosure and DJ Mustard to ring in your birthday celebration. Get ready for an unforgettable night with over-the-top lighting, special effects, and amazing choreography performances!
Beat Your Hangover with Brunch
After a long weekend and a ton of birthday celebrating, you need to refuel and recharge. What better way to get back on your feet than with a world-famous brunch in Vegas? The top location for brunch is ARIA, because let’s face it - they own brunch! Venues inside the Resort include BARDOT Brasserie, Lemongrass, Herringbone, and Julian Serrano, all offering something unlike the other. Here your whole party will be satisfied, and ready to take on another day in Las Vegas.
Now that you know the hot spots to be in Las Vegas, you are ready to take on the Sin City strip. Celebrate your 21st birthday in style, and create memories that will stay with you for a lifetime. Enjoy all the perks that Vegas has to offer once the 21+ doors have been opened to you!